Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #21  
I think you guys are being too tough on the Kubota cup holders. Mine easily holds a 750 ML bottle of red wine and holds a bottle of Skrewball peanut butter whisky rather snuggly. Just saying. 🥃

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #22  
The thing I don't like about a treddle is that it has a totally different feel depending on your footwear.

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #23  
And on my M9540 you have to dislocate your shoulder and elbow to reach it.....

I got this at a RV or boat place about 15-20 years ago. Called a "bar bouy" iirc. It's been on my last two tractors. No way that was going to be part of the trade in!:laughing:
20201117_154704.jpg

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #24  
Perfect solution Eric!!!!

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #25  
The thing I don't like about a treddle is that it has a totally different feel depending on your footwear.

Playing footsies with your treadle? Just kidding... :laughing:

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #26  
I got this at a RV or boat place about 15-20 years ago. Called a "bar bouy" iirc. It's been on my last two tractors. No way that was going to be part of the trade in!😆
View attachment 676788
Those are sold a marine shops because they are popular with boat owners. I also have one and they are great because they keep your drink from spilling.

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #27  
I agree that kubota needs a massive redesign of the cup holder.

Having it on a fender and un-isolated....just running the tractor will make a beer loose all its carbonation in about 30 seconds flat.:ROFLMAO:

Regarding the pedal setup....I cannot seem to get accustomed to the two pedal system. For me the kubota is natural. And agree that I think most are trying to use it wrong.

I spend alot of time on a LX4900 yanmar and always have to pause and think about what I am doing. Same with the neighbors 2305 deere that I drive on occasion.

But I think one could easily adapt to either and with a few days seat time (without switching back and forth on other equipment) that it would become second nature

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #28  
there is a member from kansas i think who designed and built what i call the teater totter pedal. to me it looks perfect! one day i'm gonna build one.

i have the mx5800 with hst and........ arthritis in my right hip so bad after 10 minutes i must get up and walk it off. then i'm lucky to get 5 more minutes.

Now i go fwd by pressing my toe down on the front pedal and go in reverse by putting my toe under the front pedal and lifting up, like a motorcycle. I wear big steel toe boots and no arthritis pain that way.

my problem is, if jump in the rtv, i jam my toe under the gas pedal and pull up expecting the thing to go backwards!

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #29  
my problem is, if jump in the rtv, i jam my toe under the gas pedal and pull up expecting the thing to go backwards!
That sounds funny to watch :ROFLMAO:

/ Ok, now Kubota Joined the Short List #30  
I agree that kubota needs a massive redesign of the cup holder.

Having it on a fender and un-isolated....just running the tractor will make a beer loose all its carbonation in about 30 seconds flat.:ROFLMAO:

Regarding the pedal setup....I cannot seem to get accustomed to the two pedal system. For me the kubota is natural. And agree that I think most are trying to use it wrong.

I spend alot of time on a LX4900 yanmar and always have to pause and think about what I am doing. Same with the neighbors 2305 deere that I drive on occasion.

But I think one could easily adapt to either and with a few days seat time (without switching back and forth on other equipment) that it would become second nature
It takes about a day of usage to become comfortable with either system. My old L3400 of course had the long pedal, and my Kioti has the 2 pedal setup. Either is fine. They both work great, it is just a matter of becoming accustomed to the difference. It ain't no big thang. :)