Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #41  
....but Dodge (stellantis) diesels have the same Bosch CP4 injector pump problem and are recalling 240k vehicles.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...ickup-recall-stellantis-fuel-pump/8646938002/
yep and I bet Stellantis don't have the repair parts either. Duramax engines have always had fueling issues, especially with owners that don't keep up on filter changes. Been that way since the engines were first introduced. Some years are better, some years are worse and don't forget to change the fluid and filters on that Allison either. Allisons don't like old fluid or shot filters from lack of maintenance.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #42  
   / Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #43  
Now in the case of pre 4 tractors, they are appreciating, not depreciating. You and I both know that.

real simple.
More like they’re increasing at the same rate of inflation. Increasing in value probably not so much. Whichever way you look at it that’s why I just bought a new to me Deere 410. No emissions bullcrap. That’s why it still runs lol. I didn’t need it but I can work with it and sell it whenever I want to and recoup my money.
IMG_0860.JPG

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #44  
Good luck with getting it anytime soon. Stellantis has them stacked up everywhere waiting for 'chips'. So bad the shuttle drivers are pulling necessary chips to move them around.

I figure when the 'dam' breaks, the prices will also break and deals instead of sticker will become available again, One thing I don't like about that storage method is just that. The longer they sit in storage, the more the components and seals age as well as (batteries). I can see down the road issues coming about.
I wonder how many 2020 vehicles are sitting? Or how many 2021 vehicles? I'm curious to see how this affects the market.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #45  
More like they’re increasing at the same rate of inflation. Increasing in value probably not so much. Whichever way you look at it that’s why I just bought a new to me Deere 410. No emissions bullcrap. That’s why it still runs lol. I didn’t need it but I can work with it and sell it whenever I want to and recoup my money. View attachment 724186
A '97 with heat/AC cab was on Marketplace near me for $20K. I had to distract myself to keep from buying it. I already have an old 555A. But I thought the JD was a bargain!!!

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #46  
I'm a Ford person but you couldn't run fast enough to give me a Ford diesel. Day before yesterday, guy I work with got that call on his Duramax that it's gonna be 12,000 bucks to fix. Just over 100 k miles. That's the third Duramax that I know personally. Meanwhile another guy I work with has dodges, and they still going. So if it's a diesel, I'm getting Dodge. Or an old 7.3 powerstroke.
The Cummins motors are really dependable. I’ve had two trucks with a Cummins and only ever did routine maintenance.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #47  
A '97 with heat/AC cab was on Marketplace near me for $20K. I had to distract myself to keep from buying it. I already have an old 555A. But I thought the JD was a bargain!!!

If I saw something in the same shape as what I have for 20k with a cab and working ac I’d probably own it.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #48  
Richard, long time, no see. How you doing?

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #49  
The Cummins motors are really dependable. I’ve had two trucks with a Cummins and only ever did routine maintenance.
Some are, some, not so much. The big ISX's had fuel pump issues last year. eramic pump followers were exploding and when that happens, the motor is junk. Ceramic bits and plain bearings don't go well together. Cummins bought a ton of new motors.