Ordering a L6060

/ Ordering a L6060 #1  

HK45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti nx6010 loader backhoe
Talking to dealer about ordering a L6060. They said time frame was about a year. Is that pretty Accurate? Thanks

/ Ordering a L6060 #2  
Wow! I know things are crazy but that is unbelievable. I sure hope things improve faster than that.

/ Ordering a L6060 #3  
When I ordered mine in 2019 I was told it would be about 6 months and I think it took about that long ..... maybe a bit longer.

/ Ordering a L6060 #4  
Talking to dealer about ordering a L6060. They said time frame was about a year. Is that pretty Accurate? Thanks

What you heard is consistent with the current experience of others writing here.

The dealer is closer to Kubota than those of us writing here.

The dealer WANTS TO SELL YOU A KUBOTA.

Why would the Kubota dealer give you misinformation in this case?

Ask the dealer to check Kubota inventory on Grand L models with <60 horsepower.

Last edited:
   / Ordering a L6060 #5  
What you heard is consistent with the current experience of others writing here.

The dealer is closer to Kubota than those of us writing here.

The dealer WANTS TO SELL YOU A KUBOTA.

Why would the Kubota dealer give you misinformation in this case?

Ask the dealer to check Kubota inventory on Grand L models with <60 horsepower.
Because the dealer "wants to sell you a Kubota" and will tell you what you want to hear in order to get you to make a deposit.

Dealer will deal with delayed delivery when the time comes.

SDT

/ Ordering a L6060 #6  
My dealer put order in, without any deposit. Ordered in June, expected deliver some time after February. Was able to lock in all rebates and financing offers from the date ordered.

/ Ordering a L6060 #7  
I got very lucky.. I put an order in for one and they told me at least 6 months. But two days later, after I had put my down payment in, they had someone that ordered one back out that week they were suppose to pick it up. So I got mine in just under a week... But yes, seems to be at least 6 months out for a new tractor usually.

/ Ordering a L6060 #8  
I drove past the Kubota dealership in Tyler today and they only had one tractor on the lot. An open cab, 4x4 with a loader. I'm guessing it was in the 40 to 50 hp range by it's size. That one tractor sitting there really makes me wonder about how things are going right now.

/ Ordering a L6060 #9  
I drove past the Kubota dealership in Tyler today and they only had one tractor on the lot. An open cab, 4x4 with a loader. I'm guessing it was in the 40 to 50 hp range by it's size. That one tractor sitting there really makes me wonder about how things are going right now.
While visiting my local CNH/Kubota dealership yesterday, I chatted with my most trusted salesman acquaintance. He told me that their Kubota regional salesperson had visited a day or so earlier informing them that anything ordered now would be delivered in about 12 months, confirming that so-called supply chain issues are continuing to worsen.

SDT

/ Ordering a L6060 #10  
Eddie as you know I'm in the pyrotechnics industry. We import directly from the Chinese factories. Last year for 2021 we recieved only one of containers out of 3 prior to July 4th. Finally got the 3rd container last Sept 10 months after ordering. This year things have not improved much and our door to door shipping per 40ft container from China to my business in Missouri has increased from $16,000 per container to $41,000.