Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #171  
You might want to double check your cars. They must have been totaled out and cobbled together from rebuilt wrecks. :D
Nope gauge on the right fill on the left. Bought new and you can see the same thing in pics on ramtrucks.com.

20180108_093924.jpg

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #172  
Nope gauge on the right fill on the left. Bought new and you can see the same thing in pics on ramtrucks.com.

There is supposed to be a correlation between gauge side and filler side?

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #173  

Not that I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure where this memo came from.

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #176  

Nope. I just checked my two...98 Grand Cherokee gauge on the left, 02 Dakota gauge on the right. Left fill on both.
Had both of 'em for 10+ years, never noticed the arrows before.

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #177  
1515530234581.jpeg there is an arrow that shows what side to fill in.

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #179  
If you are so freaking stupid you don't know which side your gas cap is on you should stay at home until you do. What is the average IQ in Oregon anyway? :laughing: I did see there was an Idiotville Oregon. Maybe everyone lives there from Oregon.

/ Oregon Drivers Can Now Learn To Pump Their Own Gas #180  
Nope. I just checked my two...98 Grand Cherokee gauge on the left, 02 Dakota gauge on the right. Left fill on both.
Had both of 'em for 10+ years, never noticed the arrows before.
I brought up the "arrow" thing (with the statement that many people never noticed) along with stating that vehicles were uniformly driver side fill. I have been proven wrong on the second part. I only figured that arrow thing at a time when we were relying on rental cars (returning from an overseas job in 2001)and had no clue as to which side.