other german compacts

/ other german compacts #1  

Mac624

Silver Member
In Germany compacts are not used like in america, only gardeners, wineyards or orchards have one, it's why the financial restrictions we have.
But we have also compacts, visit:www.schanzlin.de
www.sauerburger.de
also we had krieger and dexheimer, but they've got no sites, therefore You must take a look under www.technikboerse.de or www.tec24.com, maybe there are used tractors of this brands. If You visit the site, please tell me what You think about them.
Thanks
Bernhard, Derichsweiler, Germany

/ other german compacts #2  
Eine 4+4 Hochleistungsscheibenbremsanlage im Ölbad im
Zusammenspiel mit einer Vierradbremsanlage über
elektrohydraulische Allradzuschaltung garantiert einen optimalen Bremsweg. Einhandhöhenverstellung der Anhängevorrichtung.

I'm sure glad I don't have learn to spell in German!!! May we have a translation , please? I can fake my way through some German but when I got to "Hochleistungsscheibenbremsanlage" all hope was lost! :)

/ other german compacts
" a 4+4 highperformance diskbrake installation in an oilbath, together with a fourwheel brake and electrohydraulical fourwheelshift garantuees an optimized braking distance". oh boys, that was really hard to do!;)
Einhandhöhenverstellung der Anhängekupplung means, that you can set the trailer couplin higher or deeper with one hand.
Hope this helps
Bernhard, Derichsweiler, Germany

/ other german compacts #4  
Somewhere someone asked about a two seater tractor. Well. the Schanzlin is it. http://www.schanzlin.de/english/tr001.htm
This is a quick link to the english version. At the bottom is a link to the next page. I'm telling you people, you got to take a look at this thing.
On the Sauerberger site, I found my way to the attachments. Very specific use implements. I'm not sure what some of it does, but fun to look over.
Bernhard, Thanks for the great links.

Ernie

/ other german compacts #5  
Hallo Bernhard!

Wie gefaellt Dir die Tractoren von "'Huerlimann"' in Amerika angeboten??
Servus, Juergen