Outdoor burning laws

/ Outdoor burning laws #21  
After we had our house sided and re-roofed, I gave my kid a large magnet and paid her a nickel for every nail she found in the grass. She found enough that I regret that decision. :ROFLMAO:
Is that the kid who bought all the floor sweeping nails from the hardware store?

/ Outdoor burning laws #22  
After we had our house sided and re-roofed, I gave my kid a large magnet and paid her a nickel for every nail she found in the grass. She found enough that I regret that decision.
Yup, that would hurt

/ Outdoor burning laws #24  
We just received our burn 🔥 🔥 permit .

Good for the next 365 days .
69F32D9C-90E4-495F-8091-22609AEE8072.jpeg

/ Outdoor burning laws #26  
Most of the camping sites in Middle Tennessee are either owned by the State of TN or the US Army Corp. of Engineers. They both require firewood to be certified heat treated. This is supposed to help stop the spread of the emerald ash borer which they claim is being spread by the movement of firewood. Firewood Policy

You aren't even allowed to move firewood from counties where the borer is present into other counties where they supposedly aren't present yet based on a statewide list.

/ Outdoor burning laws #27  
My county has burn/no burn days based on fire hazard. But no restrictions on what is being burned.

/ Outdoor burning laws #28  
My county has burn/no burn days based on fire hazard. But no restrictions on what is being burned.
Doesn't the state have rules about not burning toxic materials, etc.?

/ Outdoor burning laws
Most of the camping sites in Middle Tennessee are either owned by the State of TN or the US Army Corp. of Engineers. They both require firewood to be certified heat treated. This is supposed to help stop the spread of the emerald ash borer which they claim is being spread by the movement of firewood. Firewood Policy

You aren't even allowed to move firewood from counties where the borer is present into other counties where they supposedly aren't present yet based on a statewide list.
It is too late here in WV too worry about the Emarld Ash Borer , they just as well lift the firewood restrictions in Tennessee it is a lost cause they are not going to stop the spread of it impossible to do so , they tried the same thing here in WV along the River next to Ohio. I lost thousands of dollars in potential sales of my Ash trees , the branches and the tree's are falling to the ground a real sickening mess.

/ Outdoor burning laws #30  
We can burn tree and brush twice a year ( spring and fall) dependent on weather. Only material from the property. No wood waste or off property debris. This keeps the commercial waste companies from burning on rural lands. I would never burn the table saw scraps in my brush pile fires. 😉