Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #101  
In my attempt to learn more about the location of the OP, sparc, I checked http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/members/sparc.html.

It turns out that Bob is retired, he lists "Staying Alive" under "Interests," and he was on TBN as late as 9:15 PM today. How selfish is that?;) Although he may risked life and limb in doing so, he could have asked the farmers about the purpose of the pallets.

Steve

/ Pallets in fields #102  
He said "You're right, I'll get right on that first thing next year. :)".

Maybe he is keeping to his word and we will hear after tomorrow.

/ Pallets in fields #103  
Unless he finds out about the alien reason and is forced to become part of the conspiracy.

/ Pallets in fields #104  
Maybe he has been abducted by the aliens and they don't have the Internet on the spaceship.

/ Pallets in fields #105  
He said "You're right, I'll get right on that first thing next year. :)".

Maybe he is keeping to his word and we will hear after tomorrow.

I think we have to question Bob's priorities. He posted five messages on TBN today between 6:01 AM and 8:49 AM. (http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/members/sparc.html). Instead of frittering his time away, he could have advanced science by making inquires about the pallets.;)

Steve

/ Pallets in fields #106  
   / Pallets in fields #107  
Its true, he does not seem to be as dedicated to solving this important scientific inquiry as some of us.:D

James K0UA

And to add insult to injury, he initiated our quest for knowledge by posing the problem in the first place.

Steve

PS Does your choice of emoticon imply that you think I have become fixated on this issue?;)

/ Pallets in fields #108  
And to add insult to injury, he initiated our quest for knowledge by posing the problem in the first place.

Steve

PS Does your choice of emoticon imply that you think I have become fixated on this issue?;)

Not really, it has been good fun, but I am not sure we are ever going to "really know" why that farmer stacked those pallets that way. But in the big scheme of things.....

/ Pallets in fields #109  
Jeepers! At this rate we may never know the meaning of the Pallets. Maybe get a Roundtable together and go on a Quest?

/ Pallets in fields #110  
Is it always two pallets?

Maybe it is mating season.