Parking EVs indoors

/ Parking EVs indoors
The world moves in cool ways sometimes.... even on a hot topic like this one.....

Buddy sent me a good EV vid, from a heavy-mechanic in Oz. Won't post that one here (the guy knew his stuff, but uses some non-family friendly expletives, @ totally appropriate points), but that one would be relatively easy to search on Ytube.

Kool-Karma..... down in the Comments ^, was a direct quote of the Engineering presentation I'm linking below. Lays down the Engineering 411, on these explosions/fires.......

Rgds, D.

/ Parking EVs indoors #122  
If that was the damage in Hawaii I have questions why there are trees unburnt near houses that are burnt to the ground.
Wildfires went through here last summer and I noticed the same thing almost everywhere. Most houses burnt to just ashes while mostly evergreen trees usually burnt just the branches. Lots of those burnt the bottom of the tree and left some branches and needles at the top.

/ Parking EVs indoors
Wildfires went through here last summer and I noticed the same thing almost everywhere. Most houses burnt to just ashes while mostly evergreen trees usually burnt just the branches. Lots of those burnt the bottom of the tree and left some branches and needles at the top.
I don't genuflect to Gaia (sp?) every morning, but did figure out @ a young Age.....

Ma Nature still has got us beat, on many things......

I'm not young anymore, but that ^ hasn't changed, and probably is even more true today...

Rgds, D.