Pat's Easy Change Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #651  
OK, my fault for not looking at the photo better. Indeed, it is not a 6x6 spline photo.

Calling AgriSupply, or waiting for the product, is a reasonable option.

Below is the bookmark that I have on my browser that I've used for ordering (appears to be the same one as listed above). The product was a 6x6 when it arrived.

Pto Adapter

I also tried to order one from Tractor Supply but they didn't have one in their online catalog. Maybe if one goes into the store in person then they can special order it.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #652  
   / Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #653  
   / Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #654  
Here's a link to the 6x6 1-3/8 one from TSC:

SpeeCo PTO Extender - Tractor Supply Co.

No, that is not it. Kubota PTOs don't have a hole in the tractor's shaft to drive a pin (or bolt) through. That is what the item in the Tractor Supply link requires for a Kubota. Don't know about other tractors' requirements.

The one in the other link has a pin to lock it on the tractor's PTO shaft just like most PTO implement shafts.

The adapter in the link in post #651 will work on tractors that have an indentation on the tractor's PTO shaft...which is almost all tractors.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #655  
Just got my easy change and first off my hydraulic top link was now too short. I fixed that by buying another top link from TSC and cutting and welding the ends together to make an extension. This works on the brush hog.
Next I left the stabilizer bar on while I was mowing and bent it pretty good. Don't remember reading anywhere where it said remove it after hooking up implement.
I have to mow some ditches and a dam that makes the mower deck move and flex. The PTO shaft bent the bar.
If you have a hydraulic top link it is a little expensive to just buy a longer one, not so much a manual top link.
I think it is a good idea but if you are considering purchasing one. Do your home work. It definitely is not plug and play.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #656  
Yep!! If you have the PTO hooked up and raise the implement all the way it will bend the stabilizer bar.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #658  
I bought a set of like new Pat's Quick Hithes from a guy on OTT and couldn't be happier with them. There's a learning curve, but they're working great so far.

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #659  
Loving mine! Ordered them and Brian at FitRite helped adjust my ordered hydraulic top link to account for them. These are the best money I've ever spent!

/ Pat's Easy Change System - Order Online! #660  
Loving mine! Ordered them and Brian at FitRite helped adjust my ordered hydraulic top link to account for them. These are the best money I've ever spent!

You might want to consider getting some shorter mounting bolts (they are 5/16" or 3/8" I think) that are grade 5.
The bolts included with the kit are grade 2 junk. They are also too long.
The included junk bolts will break off, or the threads will strip, likely leaving you with an extractor job.
Other than the bolts, the Pat's kit is absolutely great!