Photo Posting How To

/ Photo Posting How To #91  
Am I missing something here. It appears, using the reply to thread icon below, I can simply click on the "insert image" icon above, click on "from computer" icon, select a photo from my computer files, click on upload file and it attaches to the post. See any problems with doing it that way??

That's how I do all of mine Richard. Yours look fine.

/ Photo Posting How To #92  
That's how I do all of mine Richard. Yours look fine.

Awesome. Years ago it was that easy on TBN, then the format changed. I'm not saying the way described by others doesn't work. It's just a pain. Using the Insert Image method is back to the good old days!!!! Thanks RDrancher. :D

/ Photo Posting How To #93  
Have an issue to attach a pic in the PM. While clicking an icon 'insert image' there is the only possibility to select a pic from URL address, BUT NOT "FROM COMPUTER'. Does anyone have the same?

/ Photo Posting How To #94  
Can't add pictures from gallery on my nexus 5 phone, I can't pick a photo in the gallery and it just returns back with nothing.

/ Photo Posting How To #95  
Have an issue to attach a pic in the PM. While clicking an icon 'insert image' there is the only possibility to select a pic from URL address, BUT NOT "FROM COMPUTER'. Does anyone have the same?
Yes, same here. I think it has always been that way.

/ Photo Posting How To #96  
Is there a way to view the pictures in a slide show? I have seen this on other sites and just thought its me or my computer. lt190b

/ Photo Posting How To #98  
Re: Photo Posting How I Do IT, to get large pictures in the Post

I am using Windows 8.1, with the pictures stored in "My Documents"/"My Pictures". I created a folder "4 TBN", that I copy pictures into that I want to post.

Double click "Reply With Quote" or "Reply to Thread", This puts you in the advanced mode and opens a form to type in.

1.png

Type the message and put the cursor where you want the picture to be, then at the top there are three rows of icons, Insert Image is in the middle row, sixth icon from the right, (the picture frame with a tree). Click "Insert Image", click "From Computer" (if not highlighted), click "Choose Files", find the folder with your pictures, select the ones you want, click "Open", click "Upload Files".

After the pictures appear, double click on the picture and select the size that you want and click "Ok".

3.png

Click "Preview Post" at the lower right to see if you need to make any changes, then click "Submit Reply".

There are other procedures for pictures stored on the internet, but I don't do that.

Last edited:
   / Photo Posting How To #100  
Can't add pictures from gallery on my nexus 5 phone, I can't pick a photo in the gallery and it just returns back with nothing.

Can't post photos on my phone either. Anyone know how to????