Photos of Third Function Valve Project

/ Photos of Third Function Valve Project #41  
Re: Third Function Valve Project/ valve question for the hydraulic guys

I can't edit the previous post but the part I listed is wrong, the JIC size is incorrect. It should be 1/2".

6402-08-08 | #8 SAE/ORB Male x 1/2" JIC Female

The fitting does work as I expected and will solve my problem (once I get the correct size!).

/ Photos of Third Function Valve Project #42  
There are "live" swivels that work under load, $$ and regular swivels that are for assembly purposes only particularly with npt. JIC fittings do not require swivels by the nature of their design.

/ Photos of Third Function Valve Project
Re: Third Function Valve Project/ valve question for the hydraulic guys

So I blindly ordered the fittings exactly off the parts list previously posted here. The hydraulic diagram calls for 90s (ORB to JIC) for every direct valve connection. The 90's on the Tank/PB and output ports cannot be installed at the same time due to their close proximity. In other words, they cannot be installed at the same time due to clearance issues. I am aware that I can buy more parts but I'm wondering how no one else has had this issue? Also, a recommendation on the cheapest way to correct this would be appreciated. "Long" fittings are not cheap compared to their short counterparts.

View attachment 596650

OhOh I remember that problem but just on the work ports I think. Edit: PB port too. I am very sorry and feel bad about that. I apologies for not posting problems. I ended up doing it this way. Be careful there may be others. I think the 45's on the hose ends of the QC's were something I changed also but can't remember that far back.

Grapple_3.JPG

gg