Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor
A little Friday lime rock driveway job, I got side tracked and forgot to take some finished product pictures, but I spread a semi truck load (29 yards ) the driver couldn't get down this driveway, hope everyone had a good week. Charlie.
20240510_133920.jpg
20240510_133915.jpg

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #452  
Yeah that looks pretty narrow between the trees. I can't imagine a semi trying to get in there! Nice!

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #453  
No storm damage down that way I assume? I heard Hamilton and Suwanee Co got some tornados

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #454  
Son lives in Live Oak (suwanee co.) Just got power back 7pm.

Today's work was for myself, drilled in some Tiff Quick bahia got it all in and everything cleaned up and ready for some upcoming pasture seeding jobs that I have coming up, I will put it back under the barn in the morning before church, got my fingers crossed for some rain next week.
20240511_170344.jpg
20240511_170348.jpg
20240511_190436.jpg
20240511_190502.jpg

Yeah that looks pretty narrow between the trees. I can't imagine a semi trying to get in there! Nice!
I had him dump it just inside the driveway up by the highway and it worked out good , I should have remembered some final product pictures but I wanted to get out of there and head home since I got a late start due to getting rained out yesterday morning.

No storm damage down that way I assume? I heard Hamilton and Suwanee Co got some tornados
Yeah we were South of all the bad storms and Tornado's , Tallahassee got tore up pretty had, some of my old lineman buddy's from Lafayette Louisiana got there today to help restore power, I kinda miss the storm work , but so far not enough to give up my little skid steer/tractor work business.

Did you work for FPL?
No I retired from a municipality that had a little over 100k customers, I went there from the contractors while I was still young. I've worked storms in SC for Santee Cooper a couple of different times, Conway and Myrtle Beach were a couple of places.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #460  
Just curious. I'm on the generation side and have done quite a bit of work in Fla. I was in Gainesville not too long ago installing a voltage regulator in one of the GRU plants. If my plans work out I'm going to retire in January.