Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,912  
Beautiful setup Matt. May I ask what the plow is worth.

the plow cost about $5000. i have it wired like it would be on a truck so if i need to i can take it off the tractor and put it on the truck. I like how this is set up because any tight driveways i use the blower, for the long ones I go much faster using the plow.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,913  
Nice, I think I see only two hydraulic lines going to the plow. It must have two cylinders, how is that set up? Are they single acting cylinders, on my plow, I have one cylinder, double acting, could i use the same setup on this plow?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,914  
this is my 2012 JD 5093e. up front is a 9-2' Boss DXT, and the blower is a Normand inverted 92''. Hope you guys like it. MattView attachment 532683

That is an incredible setup! I almost bought a Normand Inverted 80" for this season. There can't be a better tool for snow removal. Please continue to post pics as the season progresses. :thumbsup:

Is this your first season?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,916  
Nice, I think I see only two hydraulic lines going to the plow. It must have two cylinders, how is that set up? Are they single acting cylinders, on my plow, I have one cylinder, double acting, could i use the same setup on this plow?

Image-1.jpg

the plow is power out and spring return. if you look on boss plow web site there are better pictures. Matt

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,917  
That is an incredible setup! I almost bought a Normand Inverted 80" for this season. There can't be a better tool for snow removal. Please continue to post pics as the season progresses. :thumbsup:

Is this your first season?

I previously had a kubota m7040 that i ran set up the same way.. I wanted more horsepower and the 12 speed trans so i made the switch. You will not regret having an inverted blower!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,919  
Weve gotten 14俳f snow today, and its still falling.

I plowed for 6 hours today, will be doing again tomorrow morning.

So you should have a beautiful white Christmas! Congratulations!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,920  
Here's mine. Kubota F2690 and a Toro 1028

Attachments

• 20171220_111149 (Medium).jpg
    20171220_111149 (Medium).jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 252