Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,921  
Here's mine. Kubota F2690 and a Toro 1028

I wish now I would have done the same on my F-955. The price would have been roughly equal and the blower would be 47" instead of the 59" on my tractor. I would have been able to keep the loader free on my tractor instead of having to switch back and forth. It's really not that bad a job but it's just one more thing that has to be done.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,922  
works great, been doing it for years. like all equipment as long as you use common sense you wont have any problems.

Nice rig GG! When you go through those chains, try the screw in studs. I run them in all 4 and they don't provide the same traction but are more than enough to get the job done plowing with our class tractor. They ride nice and are much more gentle on the customers pavement.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,923  
Nice rig GG! When you go through those chains, try the screw in studs. I run them in all 4 and they don't provide the same traction but are more than enough to get the job done plowing with our class tractor. They ride nice and are much more gentle on the customers pavement.

I would like to see pics of your tire studs, thinking of doing the same here.

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #3,924  
Finally got around to getting a pipe on my blade for plowing. The hope is that I don't move so much gravel when I plow snow. I had it made at a local welding shop. They suggested putting the bolts on each end to pinch the pipe and help hold it in place. It also has two short lengths of chain welded on the pipe to chain it to the top of the blade. Just got it back today so I haven't used it. Looks like snow tonight and the next few days so I'll see how it works on the gravel.

It will definately help. I did this with my bucket and it made a world of difference

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,925  

Thanks! I tried some studs last year in the rear tires of my kubota and i did not like the marks they left on pavement, they did make a big difference in traction IMO. I have 2 boxes of carbide studs that i might sell, but i can't make up my mind haha.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,926  
Finally tested out my blower. It seems to work pretty well.

IMG_4766.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,928  
Just got this Warn plow on my 2012 Rhino yesterday, bought the plow back in 2014, finally got it on, a 16 hr process with iffy instructions, but least all the nuts bolts were in the box, they just weren't labeled to tell which bolt goes where. After a small test yesterday found that the plow is tripping a little on the easy side, so I did some more adjusting today, now I need to try it again see if I made any difference.

I also put these diamond shape tire chains on, they grip better than I thought they would. I also ordered some regular cross tire chains for front just incase.
If things work out I'll be able to give my tractor a rest
IMG_1858.jpg IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg <<<<After 2 hrs of taking all the nuts and bolts out and getting this plow in the more vertical upright angel, made a small polw test and the plow tripped to easy I thought, so 1 hr more of repositioning the plow back to original scoop angel mode, thing do go faster after doing the fit up a couple times, but tirison at the same time.

IMG_1848.jpg <<<A picture of some of the nuts and bolts.

(This the angle the plow was when I first hooked it up, thought it was laying back to much in scoop mode, so I straighten up like in the first picture, but then the plow tripped on the easy-ish side>>>
IMG_1855.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,929  
Just got this Warn plow on my 2012 Rhino yesterday, bought the plow back in 2014, finally got it on, a 16 hr process with iffy instructions, but least all the nuts bolts were in the box, they just weren't labeled to tell which bolt goes where. After a small test yesterday found that the plow is tripping a little on the easy side, so I did some more adjusting today, now I need to try it again see if I made any difference.

Looks great...

One suggestion...replace the cable on your winch with a boat trailer strap:
Amazon.com: boat trailer strap

All the wear from raising and lowering the plow will be in the first few feet....that's tough on a cable. By replacing the cable with a boat trailer strap, you won't prematurely wear out the winch cable

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,930  
Good looking chains on the rear