Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,211  
I have a Frontier and it's a great blower. You will need at least one rear remote if you want a hydraulic chute rotator (pretty much a necessity with a cab tractor)...two rear remotes or a diverter if you also want a hydraulic deflector (these are both available as electric options too, but I have no experience with them). I only have the hydraulic chute rotator right now.
I can't say any about the Woodmaxx snow blowers, but I do have a Woodmaxx chipper...great implement and I expect the snow blowers will be just as great. Plenty of videos on YouTube about Woodmaxx equipment.
Meteor...no personnel experience but look of YouTube for Good Will Tractors for a great video demoing a Meteor pull type snow blower...
Heck, I'll save you the trouble

Here's my set up
View attachment 691550
Thank You Roy. I do not think I could ever use a pull type blower here. I get very long and high drifts. I really like the Meteor because of the 5 blade impeller fan. I think it would blow the snow farther and better then a 4 blade fan. JMHO

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,212  
With your annual snow falls you should look at the Pronovost P720, and the P720TRC; It has a rotating impeller housing that lets the operator discharge the snow directly to the left or right bypassing the chute and spout which eliminates plugging with heavy wet snows.

The picture on the left shows the P720 with the partial chute covering that reduces the amount of snow spray if you are cleaning powder snows.

The picture on the right shows the left discharge side of the TRC model. The shoulder of the right discharge hole is not shown.

Attachments

• P-720.jpeg
    P-720.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 145
  • P-720TRC-74_C.jpeg
    P-720TRC-74_C.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 139
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,213  
With your annual snow falls you should look at the Pronovost P720, and the P720TRC; It has a rotating impeller housing that lets the operator discharge the snow directly to the left or right bypassing the chute and spout which eliminates plugging with heavy wet snows.

The picture on the left shows the P720 with the partial chute covering that reduces the amount of snow spray if you are cleaning powder snows.

The picture on the right shows the left discharge side of the TRC model. The shoulder of the right discharge hole is not shown.
Thank You. I have never in my life plugged a chute while blowing snow. We have the rotating impeller housings on the big blowers at the airport. I do not think the added cost and complexity is worth it to me.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,214  
Thank You. I have never in my life plugged a chute while blowing snow. We have the rotating impeller housings on the big blowers at the airport. I do not think the added cost and complexity is worth it to me.
Plugged chutes really suck!! I've had that problem a couples times
Just spray the chute, fan, auger and auger housing with Pam or an equivalent anti-stick spray and plugging won't be a problem

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,215  
I bought a Woodmaxx in November and used it this past season. Worked great and it is a good heavy duty implement. I decided on Woodmaxx because they have an electric motor option for the chute rotation. Otherwise I would have had to add another set of hydraulics to the rear, as those are currently used for the front end plow. Never had a clogged chute and I moved quite a lot of snow this year!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,216  
I bought a Woodmaxx in November and used it this past season. Worked great and it is a good heavy duty implement. I decided on Woodmaxx because they have an electric motor option for the chute rotation. Otherwise I would have had to add another set of hydraulics to the rear, as those are currently used for the front end plow. Never had a clogged chute and I moved quite a lot of snow this year!
Thank You. Woodmaxx definitely has my interest.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,217  
If you do not mind me asking, were you using john deere and wheel horse single stage snow throwers??

How many rear remotes do you have on the tractor?

Are you looking for a front mount or a rear mount? Either type is considered a push type snow blower.

I ask this because you said you were looking for a push snow blower.

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,219  
Does the new tractor have a mid mount power take off?? if it does you could use the bercomac front mount you have with a mounting kit from bercomac.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,220  
Does the new tractor have a mid mount power take off?? if it does you could use the bercomac front mount you have with a mounting kit from bercomac.
The Bercomac is ssqh mount on the loader arms andView attachment IMG_0667.JPG self powered with a 27 HP. Kohler engine.

Attachments

• IMG_0670.JPG
    11.8 MB · Views: 111