picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #31  
Thanks for the reminder, Bigdad! I gotta get me a mirror!

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #32  
Irvingj:

The mirror. You noticed! I have that darned thing mounted on the crossbrace for the loader. I keep the loader off in the summer while mowing and I really miss the mirror while on the road. (Don't you hate drivers that think it's funny to sneak up on you!)

This fall when I put the loader on and I adjusted the mirror, there was this old man looking back at me!!!

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #34  
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #35  
Irvingj:

The mirror. You noticed! I have that darned thing mounted on the crossbrace for the loader. I keep the loader off in the summer while mowing and I really miss the mirror while on the road. (Don't you hate drivers that think it's funny to sneak up on you!)

This fall when I put the loader on and I adjusted the mirror, there was this old man looking back at me!!!

In my travels throughout Southwest Asia I noticed almost all tractors have mirrors. Almost all tractors use vertical exhaust and that's the preferred location for the mirror. They use their tractors for basic transportation a lot.

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #36  
Just a small building but does job.

Attachments

• 3 PT 6' Dearborn Mower 14-2.jpg
    3 PT 6' Dearborn Mower 14-2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 350
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted
7th Angel, your garage is too tidy and your tractor and truck are too clean! :D

agreed its either thats a new truck and tractor or he pampers his equipment:D

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #38  
Here is my Simplicity 9518 in my Dads heated shop and my Yanmar 169D in my moms heated Garage. Also at my moms, my JohnDeere L118 lives in the heated shed next to the garage. I have some spoiled tractors.

wow you gotta shrink those pictures down a little before you post them, they take forever to load....:eek:

/ picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #39  
Here is mine. Not shown in the pictures is my 5' Bush Hog, 2 bottom plow, 6' finish mower, and 6' and 7' grader blades also in the shop. All are on 4 wheel dolly's so I can move them around easily.

Chris

Attachments

• stickers2.jpg
    stickers2.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 223
  • log splitter 002.jpg
    log splitter 002.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 231
  • loaderboompole.jpg
    loaderboompole.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 204
  • roller.jpg
    roller.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 166
   / picutres of you tractor in the garage or shed wanted #40  
Sad. I know. But I swore I would always be able to park my vehicle and my wife's vehicle in the garage. Maybe some day I'll put upa a garage for the tractors or add on to what I have.

I sure hope the people from NAFTPOTA don't see your pictures!:eek:

You will be arrested for sure!:D:D:D