Pisten Bully 400 service and operations

/ Pisten Bully 400 service and operations #213  
definitely a drag strip. hope they let it freeze up good before using it. you guys go 1/4 mile.

up here I think most guys go 1/8 mile.

/ Pisten Bully 400 service and operations
definitely a drag strip. hope they let it freeze up good before using it. you guys go 1/4 mile.

up here I think most guys go 1/8 mile.

The guys who asked me to do them pointed out the stakes that marked the track. Seemed more like 1/8 of a mile to me.

In the shop today for servicing. A machine with over 8000 hours on it does have its problems.....

Attachments

• P1100805.jpg
    P1100805.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 97
  • P1100804.jpg
    P1100804.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 88
   / Pisten Bully 400 service and operations #216  
Looks like you have the plumber working on it.

/ Pisten Bully 400 service and operations #217  
he's got the grease gun out and a jug of oil. looks like routine maintenance to me :)

/ Pisten Bully 400 service and operations #219  
got any pics of the joystick and steering controls. the camoplast machines I used to drive had to joysticks for the drives and a regular joystick for the blade but the pisten bully I drove as a demo had paddle styles for the drives and a tennis ball looking thing for the blade. supposedly more ergonomic.

got any pics of the joystick and steering controls. the camoplast machines I used to drive had to joysticks for the drives and a regular joystick for the blade but the pisten bully I drove as a demo had paddle styles for the drives and a tennis ball looking thing for the blade. supposedly more ergonomic.

Here is a rather poor one. I'm taking Friday off but i can get a better one next time out. I've not had a day off in 2 weeks.. :D

Attachments

• P1090551.jpg
    P1090551.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 80