Popups

/ Popups #1  

treefarmerguy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota 5030
I've noticed recently that there are popups appearing in the bottom right corner of articles. I find these quite annoying. I can close the current one but new ones appear. Anyone know how to get rid of them?

/ Popups #2  
Firefox is my browser and I use Adblock which is a free download add-on. Adblock works with most all browsers.

/ Popups
Firefox is my browser and I use Adblock which is a free download add-on. Adblock works with most all browsers.

I should have mentioned that the popups are from TBN!

/ Popups #4  
It must have something to do with your browser or computer because I don't get them. Try Adblock if you don't already have it.

/ Popups #6  
I normally Do NOT get ads but I get those ads because I don't save cookies and they are targeted toward members that are not login (or mainly towards non-members). Personally, I would leave TBN if this is their way to force people to register.

/ Popups #7  
I normally Do NOT get ads but I get those ads because I don't save cookies and they are targeted toward members that are not login (or mainly towards non-members). Personally, I would leave TBN if this is their way to force people to register.

Thank you.

I use Firefox with Adblocker & get that popup.
I logged in and it went away.

/ Popups #8  
These popups are making this site not enjoyable for me anymore.
I mostly read / rarely post
Every screen change get a new one that blocks out text.
Might sound petty but I come to this site maybe 1/3 of what I used to over these popups.
I spend more time elsewhere that do not inundate me every few seconds with popup videos.

Sorry TBN even with firefox/blockers on/etc.... I think I am moving on to reading other stuff.
Web is full of a lot of good stuff that is not so annoying.

/ Popups #9  
I've noticed recently that there are popups appearing in the bottom right corner of articles. I find these quite annoying. I can close the current one but new ones appear. Anyone know how to get rid of them?

Maybe it's just me, but once I log in, the popups disappear. Are you logged in and still seeing the popups?

/ Popups #10  
Maybe it's just me, but once I log in, the popups disappear. Are you logged in and still seeing the popups?

Yes, logging in gets rid of them but I come & go many times a day and logging in everytime gets old fast.

I have just left rather then log in again.

And yes, I have checked the keep me logged in thing but it still kicks me off if I'm gone very long or switch browsers.