POWER BEYOND-CAB TRACTOR?

/ POWER BEYOND-CAB TRACTOR? #1  

dirtworksequip

Veteran Member
Tractor
2006 JD 3520 w/cab & 300CX loader. 1995 JD 870 w/440 loader & 8b backhoe.JD 455 w/54" mower deck.
Has anyone installed a Power Beyond Kit on a cab 3X20 or 4X20 tractor? Just curious of what kind of time it takes for the install?

Sincerely, Dirt

/ POWER BEYOND-CAB TRACTOR? #2  
Hi:

I didn't do it myself, but I got my 3720 cab with Power Beyond, rear diverter valves, etc. The dealer did it all. Looks like a spagetti factory in the back of my tractor but everything works. ;)

I don't know why they don't do it at the factory. I guess they assume that power beyond is always used for a backhoe. In my case I have a log splitter I use the PBY for.

/ POWER BEYOND-CAB TRACTOR?
Orlo, I looked at the Power Beyond Kit online and it didn't look too bad, but installing it might be a whole other story. I had installed a Power Beyond once before on an Open Station tractor and it wasn't a bad install. I guess it just depends how tight of an area that you have to snake the hard lines through and what you might have to remove to gain access to the install area.
I know what you are saying about spagetti.
Thanks for the info.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ POWER BEYOND-CAB TRACTOR? #4  
I have a 3320 cab tractor and my dealer told me J.D. didn't make a power beyond yet for it, but do for the non-cab. Where did you find the J.D. kit online or a part number for it. Have been looking for one to fit the 3x00 series since I've bought mine from John Deere.

tglass,the part number LVB25781 for the Power Beyond for the 3x20 cab tractor is listed on the Deere site, but it comes up INVALID if you try and price it. So, I'm not sure if it is available yet. It has to be soon as I have seen pictures of the cab tractor with a hoe attachment in some Deere ads in different trade magazines. I have not ask the parts man at the local Deere Dealership if the Power Beyond Kit for the cab can be purchased yet.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ POWER BEYOND-CAB TRACTOR? #6  
Dirt, My 4720 with cab that was delivered in early January has the power beyond option. My son is the photo posting expert in the family so I can see if I can get a few close up pictures later today.
Terry,

Terry, that would be great if you could get me some pics of the Power Beyond for the cab tractors.

Sincerely, Dirt

/ POWER BEYOND-CAB TRACTOR? #8  
dirtworksequip, I'll try to call the dealer tomorrow and find out. If not I've found calling Deere customer support helpful at times...if I can find their number. Thanks for the part#. Will reply outcome.