Power comparison

/ Power comparison
Oh no not all . Actually I have put 6 hours on it sence it was delivered.and i drove it when it had one on it and it did it then also. I asked bob about it and he said it was normal. So I just accepted it. It doesn't mean its rite or wrong. As far as you missing something I've plenty of things with out a test drive anything. Example 2018 ford raptor just ordered it a d drove it home wnen it came in.

/ Power comparison #22  
Is there a control for travel response/sensitivity? On the NXes there are. If you have it dialed back it creates increasing amount of lag. I suspect that this comes in handy if working in really tight spaces in which if you momentarily get brain-dead and stomp on the wrong pedal that it gives you a bit of additional time to correct things before ramming into something you don't want to hit. I think that it also makes engagement a little slower, less jerky (helps when doing pallet work).

Look over specs. That's the base from which to start. Specs will tell you how power is delivered. In general Kioti is a bit less than Mahindra, though quite a bit more than Kubota. Differences seem to be speed related: loaders that lift more tend to have slower speeds; Kubota looks to operate faster; I picked the middle on this- Kioti.

/ Power comparison
I seem to be getting used to it the more i use the tractor. But still seems like it should start to move sooner in the pedal
Travel. On my other tractors as soon as you started pressing the hydro pedal you would be moving.

/ Power comparison #24  
I seem to be getting used to it the more i use the tractor. But still seems like it should start to move sooner in the pedal
Travel. On my other tractors as soon as you started pressing the hydro pedal you would be moving.

It's been noted that the Kioti (as are most new tractors today) drive-by-wire. I am not sure how things differ between gear and hydro version, I suspect there's a bit of difference vis a vis response. So, it really depends on what you're comparing to when you say your "other tractors."

As asked previously, does this Kioti have a travel pedal response control?

If something doesn't sound/feel right then contact your dealer.

/ Power comparison #25  
Except that with loaded tires on the 3616 and none loaded tires with the 4510 has that weight difference much closer, but still in the Kioti's favor .

My NX has 1250 pounds of RimGuard in all four wheels. It makes the tractor reasonably stable.

/ Power comparison #26  
My NX has 1250 pounds of RimGuard in all four wheels. It makes the tractor reasonably stable.

Absolutely helps without any doubt, although adding to the fronts (which I have done on both of my utility tractors:thumbsup:) only aids in traction. You gain no side-side stability from adding weight to the front axle. ;)

/ Power comparison #27  
Absolutely helps without any doubt, although adding to the fronts (which I have done on both of my utility tractors:thumbsup:) only aids in traction. You gain no side-side stability from adding weight to the front axle. ;)

Brian, I may be misunderstanding what you mean by side-to-side stability. Loading the fronts lowers the center of mass. That increases the moment of inertia against rotation around the longitudinal axis (what I call tipping side-to-side).

/ Power comparison #28  
Brian, I may be misunderstanding what you mean by side-to-side stability. Loading the fronts lowers the center of mass. That increases the moment of inertia against rotation around the longitudinal axis (what I call tipping side-to-side).

The front axle pivots in the center allowing the tires to move up-down, If the left tire goes down, the right tire goes up. So even if the front having additional weight ( a few hundred lbs) how would that help with stability. The front axle allows the tractor to follow the terrain. All the side-side stability is gained from the rear being ridged. If the fronts were ridged, then you would gain stability, but a lot of people would have 3 tires on the ground a lot of the time and that surly is not a good idea.

The idea of having all the tires on the ground all the time is so you have better steering, braking and better traction with a MFWD. Any time that you have only 3 tires on the ground you loose efficiency of all 3. This would be a problem on any non even surface if both axles were ridged.

I hope that this helps. ;)

/ Power comparison #29  
Travel. On my other tractors as soon as you started pressing the hydro pedal you would be moving.[/QUOT

When I test ran the NX I was not impressed at all with the drive by wire system. Absolutely the worst lag I had ever experienced and immediately took the NX HST off my list. Some say you will get used to it and that may be but why would anyone want to get used to something that's not right to begin with?

/ Power comparison #30  
You say that it is not right..?
I had a Mahindra that was mechanical linkage... It took a lot of leg to move all that stuff... Pushed very hard..
The drive by wire pedals move very easy and makes it more user-friendly... If the half a second delay is not right then get the old leg strong setup.