Power Washing the Tractor

/ Power Washing the Tractor #81  
I'll have to winterize mine during the cold months since I'll be keeping it outside. Can I ask what for filter set up you have? Thank you for the info on yours.

/ Power Washing the Tractor #82  
Picked up a sprayer pre filter at TSC. Has a cleanable stainless mesh filter inside. Think it was 10 bucks back then.

/ Power Washing the Tractor #84  
That's fine with me, I do my power washing in the warmer weather. Lol

/ Power Washing the Tractor #85  
To me, the only difference between washing a tractor with a PW and a garden hos is how long it takes.
I use a 11HP Honda powered PW,, and t gets the job done quick,,

Cm9LexR.jpg

I can clean three tractors with a PW in the time it takes to wash one with a garden hose,,

sDxlghh.jpg

/ Power Washing the Tractor #86  
That BE brand sounds like a good one. I looked them up, but what model is it? BE makes a lot of different ones.
So far the nearest contender I've found is a Ryobi at Home Depot. That brand wouldn't be my first choice, but I've never bought Ryobi so I don't know from experience.
A lot of the electric power washers look the same. I wonder if one company makes them all?

After a wrestling match, a new water pump, carb rebuild, and some other maintenance I got our old gasoline powered washer going, but would still like to have an electric for some uses.
rScotty
I’m pretty sure the model number is B1530. It comes with 4 nozzles, runs on single phase 220, and it rocks. I highly recommend it. I was on the fence about the 120 vs 220, and I’m really happy I went with more power.

/ Power Washing the Tractor #87  
My equipment rental guy tells folks NOT to use pressure washers on his equipment. I'll hose things off when I'm done renting, which he says is OK.

On my equipment I use my air compressor. Highly effective and you aren't dosing yourself and everything else with water (not to mention no concern over jetting water into grease cavities etc.). Will still shoot grease all over, but there's little getting away from that!

When I was in the military they'd tell me that the big helicopters wouldn't fly unless they leaked hydraulic fluid (way up in the cold air, ramp down and staring at hydraulic stains everywhere- didn't crash, so best I can figure is that I wouldn't argue the point)!

We use pressure washers on the helicopters…

/ Power Washing the Tractor #88  
The water from our well leaves water marks
on the car when I wash it so I add the stuff you
put in the dish washer to keep the stains/sports
off the dishes in the water so car wash comes
out clear no spots

willy

/ Power Washing the Tractor #89  
Far as I'm concerned, the difference between using a pressure washer on a piece of equipment and a hose lies solely with using common sense. Of course common sense today is a rare commodity.

Getting to be like unobtanium.

/ Power Washing the Tractor #90  
The water from our well leaves water marks
on the car when I wash it so I add the stuff you
put in the dish washer to keep the stains/sports
off the dishes in the water so car wash comes
out clear no spots

willy
Does anyone know what the stuff is that you put in the dishwasher to get rid of stains??