PowerStar 75 cab

/ PowerStar 75 cab
Nice land, btw. What state are you in?

/ PowerStar 75 cab #22  
You Should have gotten the red one! One year last Friday for me.
67537324064__C246125A-3809-4A81-9B77-FDCCC8EC6DCD.jpeg

/ PowerStar 75 cab
Also a good looking machine. Are they identical inside?

/ PowerStar 75 cab #25  
Took delivery today. Very happy so far. The operational experience is significantly more comfortable than in my ROPS tractor. Can't wait to get back at it tomorrow morning

View attachment 803360
View attachment 803361
I see you also have the factory 3rd function diverter installed. No idea what CNH was thinking with that 2 male FF connectors? Mine is the same. And even a year in I don’t know what the 2nd joystick button on the diverter does….

/ PowerStar 75 cab #27  
Oh I’m just being obsessive lol. My last tractor got so dirty, I’m determined to keep the grit and grime out of the crevices of this one. At these prices, it needs to last a very long time. A paintbrush makes a pretty good duster.

What kind of tractor did you get? When does it get here?
That's what I used in my dump trucks and equipment. A paint brush is perfect for dusting.

Nice tractor! Back before I bought my first Kubota, I really wanted a New Holland when they were Shibaura built. I went to every New Holland dealer in a 12 hour radius of me in Ontario Canada and one in Michigan and I couldn't get one salesman to show any interest in selling me one???? So I ended up orange.

Seems like all the New Holland and Case IH dealers up here were only interested in talking to you if you were a big AG customer.

/ PowerStar 75 cab #28  
I ordered a Massey Ferguson 4707 back in November. They said it would be a few months, but I didn't expect it to take this long.

I'll probably start out super crazy on keeping it clean too.
With quite a few tractor lots full in East Texas you should be able to drive out with a cab tractor today. I know the New Holland Tractor in Texarkana is loaded with NH and Mahindra.

/ PowerStar 75 cab #29  
I see you also have the factory 3rd function diverter installed. No idea what CNH was thinking with that 2 male FF connectors? Mine is the same. And even a year in I don’t know what the 2nd joystick button on the diverter does….
Good eye. Grapple is on order and should be here in 3-4 weeks

/ PowerStar 75 cab #30  
I realize those are built by LS, but what make of engine is in them?