PowerStar 75 cab

/ PowerStar 75 cab #31  
Now that you have all that power, it's time to start looking at bigger mowers!!!! I had a 6 foot mower that I used behind my 37hp tractor, but when I bought my 70hp tractor, I quickly took on some more debt and bought a 12 foot batwing. For me, that combination has been amazing!!!

/ PowerStar 75 cab #32  
Good eye. Grapple is on order and should be here in 3-4 weeks
Let me know what you do to make it work. I tried to figure out adapters or just changing out one male FF for a female FF. But no luck on sticking with parts that match the existing.

/ PowerStar 75 cab
Many of the smaller Boomer SCUTs and CUTs are made by LS. The larger UT are made somewhere else. I know at least some are made in Turkey. They are Fiat.

Last edited:
   / PowerStar 75 cab
Now that you have all that power, it's time to start looking at bigger mowers!!!! I had a 6 foot mower that I used behind my 37hp tractor, but when I bought my 70hp tractor, I quickly took on some more debt and bought a 12 foot batwing. For me, that combination has been amazing!!!
I need to do this. Believe it or not all i have is a 4’ mower. I’ve had larger mowers in the past, but this one is a toy left over from my much smaller tractor. Most riding lawnmowers are bigger, lol. I’m thinking 8’ is the sweet spot for me, since mowing is a secondary job for us, and I don’t want to spend all that money. We are a bulb and berry farm, and right now i need to put my money on tillage. I’m looking at about $15K there for either a tiller, power harrow, or spader; I haven’t decided yet, but need to upgrade from what we’ve got now. I’ve also got $19K is bed-making and transplanting equipment coming next Monday. It all adds up FAST. I’m tempted by a flail mower from time to time. Those batwings are sweet though.

/ PowerStar 75 cab #36  
Thanks. I just looked at pics and saw the VIN plate with made in Turkey. So I guess these are real CNH units.
I wasn't sure where the LS cut off point was.

/ PowerStar 75 cab #37  
Thanks. I just looked at pics and saw the VIN plate with made in Turkey. So I guess these are real CNH units.
I wasn't sure where the LS cut off point was.
Yes Turkey not Italy, my bucket says made in Italy on it. My VIN tag says made in Turkey!