Practice Ammo, not handloaded

/ Practice Ammo, not handloaded #21  
If a zip code line goes across the street, you could get ammo shipped to your address but your across the street neighbor could not. What makes him less trustworthy than you? Insane. Do the people of the 5 boroughs have less 2nd amendment rights than other New Yorker's? Ok.. fine..I give up.

None.

However I know FFL's who refuse to ship ANYWHERE to California or New York state just because they don't want the chance of having to deal with a bunch of bull *****. Not saying it's right or wrong, but if I were in the ammo shipping business, I can see it's just easier to say "this is where we won't ship" and be done with it.

I remember when I picked up a rifle from a guy in California, I was like WTF is a bullet button scratching my head LMAO.

/ Practice Ammo, not handloaded #22  
I reload...a lot...

But when I took the Tactical Pistol course at Front Sight, I had to use factory ammunition. I went through 600 rounds of Federal 9 mm without a misfire or jam and never cleaned the gun. I scored in the top 3% with it out of a stock Glock. It was FMJ. Good ammunition

/ Practice Ammo, not handloaded #23  
None.

However I know FFL's who refuse to ship ANYWHERE to California or New York state just because they don't want the chance of having to deal with a bunch of bull *****. Not saying it's right or wrong, but if I were in the ammo shipping business, I can see it's just easier to say "this is where we won't ship" and be done with it.
I remember when I picked up a rifle from a guy in California, I was like WTF is a bullet button scratching my head LMAO.
it's all a bunch of feel good absurdity for Morons!. if somebody has plans to rob a bank, or commit Mass Murder, are they REALLY going to follow ANY law??.. some Democrats think so!!.. THIS is the real problem!..

/ Practice Ammo, not handloaded #25  
I reload...a lot...

But when I took the Tactical Pistol course at Front Sight, I had to use factory ammunition. I went through 600 rounds of Federal 9 mm without a misfire or jam and never cleaned the gun. I scored in the top 3% with it out of a stock Glock. It was FMJ. Good ammunition

Yep Federal is another good one; I haven't seen as much Federal on sale recently though or at least not as good a price as on Fiocchi. (Some day when I finish my shop I'll go back to reloading; until then I'm saving all this once-shot brass :) )

/ Practice Ammo, not handloaded #26  
I'm a huge fan of Federal ammo, especially for pistols and revolvers. I reload almost all my practice ammo, but I keep a supply of Federal on hand, then every now and then I'll burn through a box or two of it. I tell the wife I have to do it so I can rotate stock.

I know we're not talking about rimfire on here, but the Federal AM22 is some awesome ammo for the price point.

/ Practice Ammo, not handloaded #27  
When I'm not shooting reloads in the G30 or 1911, I just get what's on sale. They get cleaned after each use, so if the ammo is a little sooty, it's not a big deal.

Unique makes nice 45acp reloads, but it can be a bit sooty too.