Backhoe Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce)

/ Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce) #1  

robertwood01

Tractor
predator 425
I own this Czech-made loader/backhoe, with a 68 page spare parts manual. Unfortunately, the manual is missing the last two pages (69 & 70) I need to refer to to remove & replace a broken front differential gear.
This is a kind of rare unit in the US, but there are a few out there somewhere. I'm going to try to fix the gear problem by having a new piece made. Thanks for any help.

/ Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce) #2  
I own this Czech-made loader/backhoe, with a 68 page spare parts manual. Unfortunately, the manual is missing the last two pages (69 & 70) I need to refer to to remove & replace a broken front differential gear.
This is a kind of rare unit in the US, but there are a few out there somewhere. I'm going to try to fix the gear problem by having a new piece made. Thanks for any help.

There is an older thread about someone replacing the entire axle because the parts are made of unobtainium. 'Predator 425 retrofit' is the title.

/ Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce) #3  
There was a lot written on TBN years ago about an Earthforce model that looks similar to your model. I think Bobcat may have ended up with it and then discontinued it? They may share parts/manuals or even be rebadged models.

/ Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce) #4  
I have a Predator 425 and would like to have a manual.

/ Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce) #5  
I am selling mine for parts if anyone is interested. If not, it's going to be sold for scrap.

/ Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce) #6  
Just bought a 425 Predator 4x4. Seems
S like a great little machine. Good enough for what I am doing. I did notice the h-joint on the front wheel is broken. Other than a few bolts missing heads, nothing else is wrong with it. Hour meter works and reads 668. The guy I bought it from bought it from a dealer 3 years ago. It's a 1997. Lister was helpful and they have a us distributor. Much of the paint looks new and it is original. The dealer had it inside and the guy I bought it from kept it outside. Going to begin fixing up and improving it. Building a cab and adding heat for the winter. Any help or advice is appreciated. Bobcat dealer wanted nothing to do with me.

/ Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce) #7  
Hi Robert, what is the hp for that model?? Thx

/ Predator 425 Loader/backhoe (Once sold through Earthforce) #8  
Just bought a 425 Predator 4x4. Seems
S like a great little machine. Good enough for what I am doing. I did notice the h-joint on the front wheel is broken. Other than a few bolts missing heads, nothing else is wrong with it. Hour meter works and reads 668. The guy I bought it from bought it from a dealer 3 years ago. It's a 1997. Lister was helpful and they have a us distributor. Much of the paint looks new and it is original. The dealer had it inside and the guy I bought it from kept it outside. Going to begin fixing up and improving it. Building a cab and adding heat for the winter. Any help or advice is appreciated. Bobcat dealer wanted nothing to do with me.
Hi Greg, bought same model machine. Do you know any ad specs on engine, hp? Lifting capacity etc etc?? Thx u