Pressure washer

/ Pressure washer #1  

marhar

Gold Member
Tractor
Farm Trac 60
I am looking for recommendations on an electric pressure washer, light use only. I have a gas pressure washer at the shop but I am looking for an electric to wash off patio furniture and other items that do not need a lot of pressure that I keep around the house.

I bought a cheap one from HF. It worked well enough but the motor burned up.

/ Pressure washer #2  
I am looking for recommendations on an electric pressure washer, light use only. I have a gas pressure washer at the shop but I am looking for an electric to wash off patio furniture and other items that do not need a lot of pressure that I keep around the house.

I bought a cheap one from HF. It worked well enough but the motor burned up.
Mine works well. I'll have to find the brand tomorrow.

/ Pressure washer #3  
I have a Karcher 110 volt model purchased from Sam's Club for around $100.

Handy for washing the vehicles, washing siding and small projects. The feature that I really like is it will shut off automatically once it reaches pressure so your not constantly deadheading the pump if you stop for a few minutes. Once you squeeze the trigger, it will start back up again.

Daughter and son in law are using it at their house. They pressure washed their wooden deck, cleaned the mold off the brick siding on their house, and cleaned their driveway and walkway with it.

It's small enough that my wife or daughter can move it around on their own pretty comfortably.

/ Pressure washer #5  
i have had a ryobi for 5 years. it gets a decent amount of use. i run it for hours at a time. prolly 5+ years old. starting to loose a little pressure, but still works fine.

/ Pressure washer #7  
i I really like this one that I got online from Costco.ca.........

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

/ Pressure washer #8  
We've had something called a Black Cat electric washer for a number of years. The chamber to put stuff into has never worked but everything else is fine. Think it was bought at Lowes. Not sure.

/ Pressure washer #9  
I bought the Ryobi from Homedepot a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised, I like the fact that it cuts off when I let go of the trigger and the 2300 psi is plenty for what I need it for, it is lighter than my gas powered one and I don't have to put gas in it and pull on it to crank it my old shoulders and back appreciate that.

/ Pressure washer #10  
I bought a wall mount with retractable hose from Giraffe tools last year. Mounted it outside shop main door at the H/C bin I plumbed a couple years back- really convenient for washing equipment before I bring it into the shop. Like the ‘tidyness’ of the retractable hose.