Prices of new pickup trucks.

/ Prices of new pickup trucks. #31  
Spoke to my Toronto Ford dealer today, who said prices are indeed up ("a bit") since the new aluminum body F150's are selling like hotcakes. Supply and Demand, here we go again... I just hope things cool down by the end of next Summer, when I will be looking for another new one!

/ Prices of new pickup trucks. #32  
Spoke to my Toronto Ford dealer today, who said prices are indeed up ("a bit") since the new aluminum body F150's are selling like hotcakes. Supply and Demand, here we go again...

Are the ones that are up there, like the ones buying down here ?? They buy more than they can afford ??

I like the old saying....People tend to spend what their friends think they make !

/ Prices of new pickup trucks. #33  
Are the ones that are up there, like the ones buying down here ?? They buy more than they can afford ??

I like the old saying....People tend to spend what their friends think they make !

My version is: "People tend to buy stuff they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people who don't give a (bleep)"

/ Prices of new pickup trucks. #34  
Are the ones that are up there, like the ones buying down here ?? They buy more than they can afford ?? I like the old saying....People tend to spend what their friends think they make !

Don't have a clue. All I know is that the vehicles in my neighbors' driveways are a lot more expensive than the vehicles in my driveway!