Pricing a JD 2355.

/ Pricing a JD 2355. #1  

BufordBoone

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740 & M7060
I have a 1993 JD 2355 that, in my opinion, is in good shape. It came with the farm I purchased back in 2012.

My Wife's tractor (Kubota L5740) has a cab. She ran over a few wasp nests last year and became concerned about what would have happened it it had been me, on the JD, that ran over them. She said they attacked her cab. She has asked me to replace the JD with something that has a cab.

Hey, keeping the Wife happy is a good thing, right?

I'm replacing the JD with a Kubota M7060. Though I've thought about keeping the JD, I really can't justify doing so. There may be a few days per year that I'd enjoy the open station over a cab...but not many. I believe the worst thing you can do to equipment is not run it.

So, I'm looking for advice on how to price the JD.

It has 1,669 hours. I'd think this is considered low for a 1993.

Any advice on price or where to search would be appreciated.

Thanks.

IMG_6470.jpg

/ Pricing a JD 2355. #3  
Nice JD! Lookin at the comps I think you could probably get about $8K for it. Maybe ask $9K and work down from there. Most folks want 4WD and a loader these days but that 2355 would make a nice field tractor and has low hours.

/ Pricing a JD 2355. #4  
BufordBoone
I'm interested in your 2355 & I would like to discuss it with you. I sent you a personal message containing my phone #. Please call me.
Jim

/ Pricing a JD 2355.
Tx. Jim and I had a nice chat. This forum is full of good people. Thanks, Tx. Jim.