Pricing pallet forks

/ Pricing pallet forks #31  
I don't know what my Titan forks are rated at, but they do handle 2,600 lbs. on a pallet, even at the far end of the 60" ones.

Have obviously done stupid stuff with them, too, but not trying to fling out roots. Not yet anyway.

/ Pricing pallet forks
I don't know what my Titan forks are rated at, but they do handle 2,600 lbs. on a pallet, even at the far end of the 60" ones.

Have obviously done stupid stuff with them, too, but not trying to fling out roots. Not yet anyway.
Mostly likely yours are rated at 4k lbs, seems all Titan's forks are rated that.

Oh man, that's nice to be able to lift over a ton with your loader! Mine would max out at maybe a third of that.

/ Pricing pallet forks #35  
U mad bruh lol? The ask was pricing, and where to get the forks. But, as is common here on TBN, here come the "opinions", eg, needing 10 ft forks sourced only from LGBT/minority/female-owned businesses or some such lol! But that's fine, that's how threads develop here, whatever.

As for Everything Attachments, they're too expensive.

🤣🤣🤣
nope not mad at all,
As I said I was fascinated by the situation…
You asked for advice/opinions, then trashed those opinions…
Seems a microcosm of the younger generations, and the direction of the country as a whole.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as long as it is the same as mine…
People recommended forks, and where to buy them, at least that’s what I seen,

As far as EA being too expensive,
I’m not even sure where to begin, lol
They make some of the best attachments available, at a decent price,
with good customer service that Titan doesn’t offer
and ship them too you free within 1000 miles of their shop in NC.
Some people don’t need the best products for their money,
some people are poor,
some people don’t like America
Some people haven’t heard of them
Plenty of reasons people don’t buy EA,
But product quality isn’t one of them.

Meme is obviously a joke
For anyone who doesn’t understand that I never post anything in a serious manner

IMG_7751.JPG

Last edited:
   / Pricing pallet forks #36  
As far as EA being too expensive,
I’m not even sure where to begin, lol
They make some of the best attachments available, at a decent price,
with good customer service that Titan doesn’t offer
and ship them too you free within 1000 miles of their shop in NC.
Some people don’t need the best products for their money,
some people are poor,
some people don’t like America
Plenty of reasons people don’t buy EA,
But product quality isn’t one of them.
I have no idea what EA even is, but you would have to mess up pretty bad to screw up a set of pallet forks. Of al the things I own I would say my level of pride in ownership of my pallet forks is around that of a good blender. But I am poor.

/ Pricing pallet forks #37  
Bumped up the relief valve a hair? Well, I won't tell it if you don't.
Nope, all bone stock. Well, except for a creeper kit, a 3rd remote, and an extra valve to operate the snow plow's angle, a few lights, and some other stuff I installed.

But it was born in '10, before it knew to worry about if it identified as a smaller tractor.
Although, it could very well have a slight case of toxic masculinity.

/ Pricing pallet forks #38  
I have no idea what EA even is, but you would have to mess up pretty bad to screw up a set of pallet forks. Of al the things I own I would say my level of pride in ownership of my pallet forks is around that of a good blender. But I am poor.

The meme is obviously a joke.
But
I’ve seen 2 different Palletforks.com frames torn up…
1 was on a mahindra compact (I don’t know the model number, but it’s a hydrostatic transmission tractor.)
while lifting round bales, the middle of the frame actually ripped
The other was on a massey 4707
The top of the frame bent inwards.
No idea how, I didn’t see that one happen, just the result
While I myself am not financially wealthy at all,
the importance of a good blender, cannot be overlooked
I’ve had the same Vitamix for maybe 15 years, and it still works great after all this time

/ Pricing pallet forks #39  
I've owned two sets of pallet forks; Titan and HLA, both are rated for more than the attached tractors can lift.

The fit and finish on the Titan was bad, but I didn't care; paint started peeling on the HLA pretty quick, I don't care. The Titan went off with the Deere when I sold it, and the HLA will probably outlast my time with the Kioti unless I replace it with a Deere. Nothing wrong with the Kioti, but pallet forks are dirt simple and ought to still be usable when I one day upgrade to a cab machine.

That'll be at least a decade form now I'd expect.

/ Pricing pallet forks
Everything Attachments. Sometimes they post on TBN, nearly always only to promote their stuff (which I personally find irritating)...complete with huge pics (which I also find irritating)...kinda like their fanboy here is doing (also kinda irritating, but oh well).

I agree, I wouldn't spend a bunch more than Titan's price, just for some forks. USA made or otherwise. I found 4 other USA-made forks within a hundred bux of Titan's.