Pricing pallet forks

/ Pricing pallet forks #61  
All you guys arguing about EA vs Titan..I find that the manufacturers that arnt right in front of your face every other day are the best value. I have never found any attachment at either one of those places to be a very good value.

/ Pricing pallet forks
Something like that I'd make myself. Especially after having bought a set and know how limited they are for real life usage. Could work well for large but light stuff, I suppose.

Yet heavy enough that my bad back and knees don't care for them. Especially when it's so easy to drive up to the 60-inch pallet forks instead, and not even have to get off or out of the tractor, just hook them on the loader and drive off.

Yes, when using pallet forks I often don't bother with flipping the levers down.
You could probably make a better pair anyways. The nice ones slip on whereas these ones are like c-channels that just lay on top of the forks. Any bump will displace them off the forks, with only the bracket at the back end keeping them from falling off entirely. If I was to get these, I'd modify them with some kind of strap underneath to keep that from happening.

/ Pricing pallet forks
All you guys arguing about EA vs Titan..I find that the manufacturers that arnt right in front of your face every other day are the best value. I have never found any attachment at either one of those places to be a very good value.
Some of youz are lucky to have that nearby. For me, even Tomahawk in Indiana, that's close to a 6 hr round trip.

/ Pricing pallet forks #64  
Some of youz are lucky to have that nearby. For me, even Tomahawk in Indiana, that's close to a 6 hr round trip.
Everything is relative. That's about the same amount of time it takes to go to Costco and back from here. And that's when exceeding the speed limit by some 40% on roughly half of the trip.

/ Pricing pallet forks
Everything is relative. That's about the same amount of time it takes to go to Costco and back from here. And that's when exceeding the speed limit by some 40% on roughly half of the trip.
Holy smokes, how often u make that trip?! Man I'd buy a work van just for that purpose, stuff it full of Costco good for 2 months. Our Costco is like 12 min away, scenic drive too...we go there once a week or so.

/ Pricing pallet forks #67  
Maybe just buy from a local dealer and pay more. It might be about the same when you figure transportation costs.

/ Pricing pallet forks #68  
Good to know! Most of the negative reviews I've seen of them are shipping related, so looks like that's a thing with them.

Another issue I've read a few times in reviews is that the bottom slots for the loader's ssqi locking pin needs are too small and require enlarging, have you seen that at all with yours?
The slots on the ssqa are just fine. No problems.

/ Pricing pallet forks
I don't go to Costco, but my girlfriend does. And maybe once a month on average, or she'll end up taking the Ram 3500 crew Cab longbed, and filling it.

Keep in mind that the nearest stoplight is 70 miles away. There's not a lot near here, thankfully.
Oh wow, that's pretty cool being that way out and make it work, with the lady and all. My wife of 24 years would be like, byeeeee!...and then she'd never come back from Costco lol. What state do you live in?

/ Pricing pallet forks
Maybe just buy from a local dealer and pay more. It might be about the same when you figure transportation costs.
Yeh you know what, I called around today, and whoever does have forks (most don't, need to order them) it's like double price what I could find online. Screw that!