Box Scraper Priefert 3PH Implements

/ Priefert 3PH Implements #1  

jayste

Veteran Member
"Sold the 1/4 of a 1/4 but still tractorin' "
Tractor
2004 Kubota M4800 SU
Just a little something I saw today. I'm not here to step on any toes of those who support our great TBN site. If I lived close enough to some of our advertisers I'd buy from them for sure. Since I don't I have to buy local and one of the choices I have is a store called Atwoods Farm and Ranch. They compete with folks like Tractor Supply and others. I was in there today and noticed that they are stocking Priefert brand implements along with King Kutter. I have to say I'm quite impressed with the Priefert brand. I already knew the name from other Ag products they make and had to take a look. The two items that I really paid attention to were the 6' box blade and a 6' rotary cutter, AKA brush hog around these parts. Let me say here that I'm neither a spokesman for Priefert or Atwoods Farm and Ranch (even though I have met and am aware of R.W. Hampton-the voice of Atwoods :D) so this is only my observation and personal opinion.

Below are some pics from the Priefert site since I didn't have my camera with me and my cell phone is lacking in the camera dept.! Oh! And you New Holland guys might not even have to paint it to get it to match your rig!

Here's what I gathered from my store visit:

6'- Box blade, heavy built, with rippers, 452lbs, $549.00

6'- Rotary Cutter, heavy built, heavy duty gear and drive line, 754lbs, $1399.00

Powder coated finish

Here's their site:

Implements

Attachments

• Priefert BB.jpg
    Priefert BB.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 455
  • Priefert BH.jpg
    Priefert BH.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
   / Priefert 3PH Implements #2  
I don’t know anything about their implements, though they make good cattle handling equipment. Is that the heavy duty mower in the pic? Maybe it’s me, but it doesn’t look very substantial.

/ Priefert 3PH Implements
I inserted the pic of the unit closest to what I saw at the store. I admit the pic doesn't do what I saw justice. The unit at the store was quite impressive as far as looks of durability and quality. It really reminded me of a Bushhog brand painted blue. It has the radiused rear portion as well. Now I'd like to hear from someone who actually has one to see if they can tell us what they think of the operation and performance of one.