Property showcase, Let's see what you've got!

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #31  
Current place on top - 1.3 acres
Future place on bottom - 4 acres. Will probably sell 2 acres to friends.

Attachments

• GOOGLE EARTH SHADOW MTN with lines.jpg
    GOOGLE EARTH SHADOW MTN with lines.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 316
  • GOOGLE EARTH ROLLING HILLS with lines.jpg
    GOOGLE EARTH ROLLING HILLS with lines.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 272
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #32  
Here are a few few shots of our rustic and often overgrown 64 acres. It's a lot more tame now that I have the B7800 and bush hog! Several of the trees around the house are now gone, the driveway is flat thanks to the Box Blade and interior repairs are happening at the speed of turtle, but it will all be beautiful one day. We are so happy that our sons will grow up here.

Attachments

• DrivewayHouse.JPG
    DrivewayHouse.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 291
  • House.JPG
    House.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 385
  • KidsRiding.JPG
    KidsRiding.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 350
  • KidsSwiming.JPG
    KidsSwiming.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 579
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #33  
and just a few more.

Attachments

• Woodshop.JPG
    Woodshop.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 348
  • Woods.JPG
    Woods.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 181
  • River.JPG
    River.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 262
  • LittleBikeBigBike.JPG
    LittleBikeBigBike.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #34  
What a great thread!!! I've really enjoyed seeing all the postings of the various types of properties and projects of fellow TBNer's. Thanks for starting G-Force!

Below are a few pictures of our 35 acre property located about 100 miles NW of Houston, TX. We call the place "Cactus Hill" since we sit atop a small rolling hill and have a large grouping of prickly pear cactus scattered about. All the work we're doing on the place is in preparation for one day living there permanently. Hopefully sooner than later! :)

View of front of the Main House.
IMG_1319_1.jpg

View from back porch.
IMG_1168.jpg

View looking toward back porch.
IMG_0915.jpg

Cactus in full bloom!
IMG_0428_1_1.jpg

View of Guest House.
IMG_0739_1.jpg

Full Moon rising above Cactus Hill!
IMG_0375_1.jpg

Aerial shot showing both houses.
IMG_2317.jpg

Aerial showing location of our barn project in lower left.
IMG_2318.jpg

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #35  
Photos of my property, taken in Autumn (April I think) of this year.

Barossa Valley, South Australia

MVC-504F.JPG

MVC-510F.JPG

MVC-507F.JPG

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #36  
Here are a few few shots of our rustic and often overgrown 64 acres. It's a lot more tame now that I have the B7800 and bush hog! Several of the trees around the house are now gone, the driveway is flat thanks to the Box Blade and interior repairs are happening at the speed of turtle, but it will all be beautiful one day. We are so happy that our sons will grow up here.

Beautiful "one day?" Warm house, I love the "two lane" look for gravel drives, land, trees, and that awesome creek. GREAT place to grow up!
Peter

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #37  
How do you get an aerial shot from yahoo, google, live earth? to post it like a picture. But for now a picture from last winter.

Attachments

• trees09_1.jpg
    trees09_1.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 248
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #38  
Now that I officially own my own tractor, I will no longer have to pay my neighbor to clear my fields, while also offering endless uses for it around our house and landscaping projects.
I would like to start a thread for members to show off their property and or landscaping/gardening projects that benefit from ownership of your tractor.
Our house is about 30 miles outside of Portland Or. We live on a little over 5 acres, with about 2 of those acres maticulously landscaped. The upkeep requires tremendous dedication to maintain it, but when it's upkept it is like a beautiful park surrounding our house. Needless to say, it has become a full time weekend job that I love doing. We are completely isolated as the last house on a long secluded country road.
I have ALOT of pictures from our property, but here are just a few I took this spring while our plum trees were blossoming.

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4820.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

WOW! Your place looks awesome!

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #39  
****, you guys are killing me what I would give for a little rain here in Southern Ca. So I could have such lush property.

Here is a photo of my 175 acres looking N. back to BLM land. The top of the hill on the left is 4,000 feet so at least I have some elevation, a water tank a good well.... maybe someday I'll have green!!

Attachments

• Table Mountain Ranch.jpg
    Table Mountain Ranch.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 223
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #40  
A January Picture. This is from the side. The house is hiding in the trees.
Snow2008024.jpg