Prostate exam

/ Prostate exam
There is an old joke out there about the tendency to xxx...not the patient rather the doctor (how did I do on avoiding the censor)?
Uhhhh...yea you're done...

and I have no idea what you are talking about..

/ Prostate exam #13  
Gees doc, was that your class ring? 'No, it was my wrist watch!'

/ Prostate exam #14  
As one who has had several exams by "digit" and two biopsies I kinda smiled at the thread ... but I hear ya ... aint no fun. But a year after the surgery I sure can pee a lot better and does not take near as long.

/ Prostate exam #15  
For years I was checked by a female PA. One time she told me that the week before was the first time in years a male patient had scared her. Guy had come in the month before for a prostate check because his brother had found out he had prostate cancer. So they did a PSA test and she checked him out. One month later he was back at the office wanting to be checked again. She told him that it was only necessary once a year but he wanted to be checked so she said okay. She turned around to get her glove and lube and when she turned back he was standing there stark naked. Only with his shoes and socks on. Said the look on his face scared her. I asked her what she did and she started laughing. Said it took her three minutes and three fingers to check him out and she doubted he would ever come back.

RSKY

/ Prostate exam #17  
I'm told its a "computer exam". Digital you know.

A friend of mine said he always looks for the doctor with the skinniest fingers.

/ Prostate exam #18  
Last year i had a prostate exam scheduled, i went into the room and the doc was in another room but had the door open, he told me to go ahead and disrobe, i yelled out and asked him where you want me to put my clothes, he said right over on the chair beside mine.:eek:

/ Prostate exam #19  
I'm told its a "computer exam". Digital you know.

A friend of mine said he always looks for the doctor with the skinniest fingers.

That's right, last one had small fat finger, thought that was ok until the big push:shocked:

/ Prostate exam #20  
Last one I had was observed by a cute P.A. intern. I told her I would sue her if the exam video showed up on Facebook. She assured me that I had nothing to worry about. Sharn Jean said she failed to see the problem; I was always showing my *** any way.