Prostate exam

/ Prostate exam #21  
We have a local doctor that does them for free..kinda wierd his office is next the the adult bookstore.

/ Prostate exam #22  
Just this morning had the camera and crew forced up my willy. At least I got to watch the pictures. Neat! The pictures that is NOT the camera and crew going up there. Quack wants another PSA test in three months. I told him I would get one done in November about a week before I saw him again. I'm leaving next month to go back to work about 1,000 miles from home and wont be back till November.

/ Prostate exam #23  
Guess the "procedure" is "one of those things". Women get to get that regular "Maytag" wringer thing top-side plus have to "assume the position" with feet in the air. We get a quick finger once a year. We share the need for the regular colonoscopies so that's a tie. The PSA test is not perfect yet but I think it is getting closer.

/ Prostate exam #24  
We have a local doctor that does them for free..kinda wierd his office is next the the adult bookstore.

Like we once had a massage parlor that was next door to a bar that had live xxx videos.

Then there was a very popular barber shop.
All topless barberesses.

One topless restaurant did not do well as the waitresses were slightly on the wrong side of 60.

/ Prostate exam #25  
Like we once had a massage parlor that was next door to a bar that had live xxx videos.

All topless barberesses.

One topless restaurant did not do well as the waitresses were slightly on the wrong side of 60.
Did the drink cups come with flesh colored corks?

/ Prostate exam #26  
You guys will know the power of pain if you ever have a prostate biopsy. They count backwards from 12. At 9 or 8 you will be searching for a gun. The next day when they call, it can be the worst news of you life. But, I survived and can now out-pee my dogs.

/ Prostate exam

All topless barberesses.

Hmmm...sounds like a bad dream.
And I thought Canada was conservative...

/ Prostate exam #28  
Just this morning had the camera and crew forced up my willy. At least I got to watch the pictures. Neat! The pictures that is NOT the camera and crew going up there. .
I'm scheduled for something like that in a couple of months only there is a laser involved and there is some cutting to be done. Doc assures me it wont hurt (Yeah right) but he hasn't had it done himself.

/ Prostate exam #29  
I'm scheduled for something like that in a couple of months only there is a laser involved and there is some cutting to be done. Doc assures me it wont hurt (Yeah right) but he hasn't had it done himself.

Dollar to a doughnut the doctor won't experience any pain at all. So he is right. It won't hurt him at all. I joke about it but it sure is a good feeling, at least for the immediate future when all the results of the colonoscopy, prostate exam, prostate biopsy come back negative