3-Point Hitch PTO Generator arrived today

/ PTO Generator arrived today #91  
Who are these laymen that think they are smarter than utility engineers , code inspectors and linemen ?

/ PTO Generator arrived today #92  
If you don稚 understand by now . One more explanation is not going to make any difference .

Just what I meant earlier when I stated the answer to your question "should" end this debate but I doubt it will.

Ol' well. I'm just glad I no longer work on high voltage because these folks who "ain't stupid" are a real danger to those that do.

It's not usually stupidity that gets someone killed. It's a failed piece of equipment or a brain fart moment that lead to most disasters and ANYONE and EVERYONE suffers from both.

/ PTO Generator arrived today #93  
You still are not understanding this . There has to be a fail safe switch to prevent interconnection of the separately derived power supply and the utility

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!
I use the "fail safe switch" between my ears.
Do some folks not have that same type switch?

Last edited:
   / PTO Generator arrived today #94  
Who are these laymen that think they are smarter than utility engineers , code inspectors and linemen ?
Most laymen can be a lot smarter then most inspectors, linemen and utility engineers are pretty narrow fields and many of them couldn't wire up a 3 way switch.
And you can be a royal opinionated pain, and I hope you realize that everyone has an opinion and they all stink except mine.

/ PTO Generator arrived today #95  
Most laymen can be a lot smarter then most inspectors, linemen and utility engineers are pretty narrow fields and many of them couldn't wire up a 3 way switch.
And you can be a royal opinionated pain, and I hope you realize that everyone has an opinion and they all stink except mine.

How many linemen couldn't wire up a three way switch? 20 percent? 60 percent?.....

Allot

Than

/ PTO Generator arrived today #96  
You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!
I use the "fail safe switch" between my ears.
Do some folks do not have that same type switch?

"Do some folks do not" lol I guess the fail safe between your ears ain't working so good today.:)

/ PTO Generator arrived today #97  
"Do some folks do not" lol I guess the fail safe between your ears ain't working so good today.:)

Oh.....thanks for the proof reading correction!
By the way: "ears ain't working so good today"..... should actually be .....ears ARE NOT working so WELL today.
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

/ PTO Generator arrived today #98  
Oh.....thanks for the proof reading correction!
By the way: "ears ain't working so good today"..... should actually be .....ears ARE NOT working so WELL today.
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

Yes! Ain't ain't a word. Very good!

My point was......well, never mind.

/ PTO Generator arrived today #99  
I never considered a pto driven generator. I think its odd that some think it would be a bad idea to use ur tractor considering light plants and diesel generators are used every where. In my case I'm gone for work 2 weeks a month for work so it wouldn't be feasible to have my wife hook it all up. Since having my Generac installed we have lost power a hand full of times. The latest was when I was away for work and her parents were there visiting for the weekend. Lost power I believe for a day and the generator performed great. My wife would call me and ask me if it was ok to use the oven and told her parents not to watch tv. I chuckled and said babe live like you would normally thats what its there for. Seems like they get the power up and running quickly where we live. Speaking of back feeding I have been inquiring about solar power and come to find out you have to have umbrella coverage on your insurance for a million dollars just in case this might happen. I checked the pricing of the extra insurance and for us it was 279 dollars. We haven't pulled the trigger on solar yet but I think we will next year. I think we will do 50% of our usage. I do believe that next year is the last year for tax incentive.

/ PTO Generator arrived today #100  
So sorry that you have wasted your time reading this thread.
Hopefully, you will be able to devote your efforts more productively in the future.

Well, your continued child like responses to other posters responses has made me add you to my ignore list and unsubscribe from this post