Quick Ball Hitch for bucket?

/ Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #1  

Tractor2011

Tractor
L3940/HSTC
I occasionally need to move small trailers around and it would be nice to be able to quickly clamp on a ball mount to my bucket. I've seen clamp-on fork lift attachments. I'm curious if anyone has seen a similar attachment that just has a trailer hitch ball on it?

/ Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #2  
   / Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #3  
A question about the use of the bucket hitches...how can you see when the ball is aligned with the trailer's receptacle?
I have a 3PH type trailer hitch, as well as the draw bar itself, so I'm not looking for anything. Just curious how you folks can actually use the bucket mounted hitches.

/ Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #4  
I use a pintle hitch bolted onto my box blade. It works with ball-type hitches.

That said, I noticed you have Bradco Forks as I also do. This might be of interest: Pallet Fork Trailer Hitch Receiver

/ Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #5  
I use a pintle hitch bolted onto my box blade. It works with ball-type hitches.

That said, I noticed you have Bradco Forks as I also do. This might be of interest: Pallet Fork Trailer Hitch Receiver

I welded an adapter into my pallet fork quick attach plate. About 20 bux plus labor and welding to install, just make sure it mounts flush so your forks will slide by it. Sorry no pix. It would be nice if all pallet fork plates had these installed.

Receiver Adapter - 2.5" down to 2" - By Curt Mfg

Fred

/ Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #6  
I burned a hole in my pallet fork for a ball.

ac

/ Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #8  
I'm curious about this too, though I'm thinking that a bucket mount may not be for me... my FEL is rated for like 1200lbs lift, and while my tongue weights wouldn't be that high, a heavy trailer could put a lot of stress out front.

I have a 3-point trailer mover which is great, but I often have a dump trailer full or have to move a boat or something while working on something with the box blade/rake/etc. Maybe the only safe route for the heavier trailers is to use my skid loader, since it's far quicker to change out the bucket for a hitch attachment.

/ Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #9  
it might be easier to weld a receiver to a box blade, that would be close to hook up and wouldn't interfere with the blade itself.

/ Quick Ball Hitch for bucket? #10  
A question about the use of the bucket hitches...how can you see when the ball is aligned with the trailer's receptacle?
I have a 3PH type trailer hitch, as well as the draw bar itself, so I'm not looking for anything. Just curious how you folks can actually use the bucket mounted hitches.

You use your in cab camera of course. :D Haven't you been following Wax Mans threads?:) If you don't have one of those... I don't have a clue!