Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor #11  
Have a 45hp Kioti. Did the Pat's quick hitch thing. They work ok. Quick hitch is the way to go in my opinion. Haven't had any problems. Did buy some CAT2 implements that I had to modify slightly. Quick hitch with a hydraulic top link. You will never look back.
Till your seeing stars from smacking your head while trying to get the pto hooked up.

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor #12  
Pats quick hitch for me , I had the other style and it did not fit my implements . I change implements sometimes 3 or 4 times a day at my farm and it takes minutes,

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor #13  
I added the Pat's Quick Hitch to my tractor along with a hydraulic top link, BEST move I have ever made. Changing implements take only minutes and no longer a strain on this old man to do it.

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor
What's the difference between Pat's and a euro mount?

I wish I could do a hyd top link but I only have one remote and I use my grapple to much.

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor #15  
I have a Land Pride QH15 on both my tractors, 40HP and 75HP. Works great on both. I do have to adjust the top hook when hooking up, depending on the implement. The top pin on the arena drag is very tall compared to the Land Pride implements.

View attachment 824566
I have mostly all Land Pride implements but when it came time for a quick hitch I bought the Braber Equipment one. Looks identical to the Land Pride with the adjustable top hook and it was half price, at least here in Canada.
So far no issues with it since 2013.
I use the same model on my Kubota B2620 and my Ford 3000 diesel.

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor #16  
What's the difference between Pat's and a euro mount?

I wish I could do a hyd top link but I only have one remote and I use my grapple to much.
The Pat's pin on with just a U shaped hook, using your existing ball.
They form a ridge U shape that does not swing with wider or narrower implements.

The euro quick hitch arm ends are a weld on replacement for your swivel ball end on the lift arms.
They capture a ball when latched that allows movement when raising or lowering.
I have several sets of the implement balls and they stay on the implements when I disconnect and go to the next.

This kit has 3 different sets of the implement lower balls, one set with flanges that helps guide the lift arms into alignment and two pair, one cat 1 and 1 cat 2 without the guide flanges.
This set has slightly larger hooks and can handle cat 2 implement balls as well as balls with a reduced center for cat 1,
they also have smaller hooks that take a smaller OD ball for only cat 1 implements.
1696291809014.png

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor #17  

Hydraulic Top Link is a game changer... After we added one to our TC40D, all we did was wonder "why not sooner"... You could still add a hydraulic top link with one remote... just look at adding a Hydraulic Multiplier Kit, & have the use of both when needed. Yes, some investment involved but depending on your uses the convivence is second to none.

Our TC40D only had a single rear remote, but we were lucky enough to find the 2nd & 3rd rear remote factory kits, not cheaply, but we have no regrets. Then added a 3rd function diverter valve to the FEL just for the grapple & tree/ post puller... Game changer all the way around... I am seriously considering having the euro system added to our machine & with the extendable 3pt arms on our tractor I think it would even make it better.

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor #18  
Pat’s was the best solution for us as we have many pieces of older, non standard 3pt equipment. The extra length on lower arms is nice for the B26.

/ Quick hitch for a 40hp tractor #20  
That's also were the Euro hooks shine as the arms are still able to swing to the width the stabilizers set. In or out as necessary.