Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms?

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #31  
I had no idea European was different. A search didn't bring anything up.
Anyone have a photo?

Here is a set for an L6060 that I supplied. :cool:

They are available for top links also. :thumbsup:

The last picture of the top & tilt set went to the tractor in the first picture with the draft arm European style QH.

Attachments

• IMG_3065.JPG
    IMG_3065.JPG
    696.7 KB · Views: 660
  • Copy (3) of Copy of IMG_3069.JPG
    Copy (3) of Copy of IMG_3069.JPG
    624.9 KB · Views: 1,139
  • Kubota grand L.png
    Kubota grand L.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,084
  • IMG_3147.JPG
    IMG_3147.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG_3506.JPG
    IMG_3506.JPG
    780.1 KB · Views: 514
   / Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #32  
My Branson 8050 has the European style QH, I also have a couple regular QHs. The European style QH hooks work about the same as the QH lower hooks do, so there is not much difference in hooking up the lift arms, but with the standard QH you are also making the toplink connection at the same time. I have hydraulic toplinks and with the regular QH it is simply done, with the European style QH after backing in and making the lift arm connections I have to hook up the toplink and that can be quite aggravating trying to get the length right to pin into the implement. The advantage is hooking up pto shafts the regular QH is always in the way for that. So it's a tossup which one is nicer, mine is off the Branson and on the IH574 at this time.

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #34  
Here is a set for an L6060 that I supplied. :cool:

They are available for top links also. :thumbsup:

Brian are they a "plug in" replacement for Kubota's extendable? I can live with my (hyd) normal top link, but those lower links look real handy. I guess they sell the "balls" for your implements.
Can I ask what a set of lower link ends like shown would cost for a pair for Kub. cat 2 and the price of the balls per pair? :thumbsup:

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #35  
Brian are they a "plug in" replacement for Kubota's extendable? I can live with my (hyd) normal top link, but those lower links look real handy. I guess they sell the "balls" for your implements.
Can I ask what a set of lower link ends like shown would cost for a pair for Kub. cat 2 and the price of the balls per pair? :thumbsup:

Unless you want to pay for a set of extendable ends,(about $300 I think) you can either send your ends to me to cut and weld for a $50 weld charge or you can cut and weld them yourself. The cat 2 ends are $350 for the 2 ends and that includes 3 pairs of balls. Each additional set of QH balls run $10. These will add about 2" to your length of the draft arms.

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #36  
So I'd just square cut MY ends, on the tractor side of the balls and weld on the "hook" assy?
Thanks Brian.

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #37  
So I'd just square cut MY ends, on the tractor side of the balls and weld on the "hook" assy?
Thanks Brian.

Depends on if your current ball swivels are at an angle to the slide. On the L model ends, they are angled off the slide.

Attachments

• Copy (3) of Copy of IMG_3069.JPG
    Copy (3) of Copy of IMG_3069.JPG
    624.9 KB · Views: 437
   / Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #38  
I'm pretty sure they are angled, surprised that I don't know for sure. :eek: but it is a cut (off) & weld situation eh?

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #40  
Depends on if your current ball swivels are at an angle to the slide. On the L model ends, they are angled off the slide.
Where can I buy a set of these for a kubota 4740 cat 2