Quick Hitch Questions

/ Quick Hitch Questions
That was a great video. I figure I’ll order the Speeco. I really doubt I’ll be getting any CAT 2 implements.

I just wish that Land Pride QHs weren’t twice as much. Shirley, they can’t be twice as good.

/ Quick Hitch Questions #12  
Only problem I have with Speeco is the rubber handles slide off. I fixed it with some hairspray though. I've had the 6' tiller, the 7' landplane and the disc harrow behind it and have run it pretty hard. No problems so far.

/ Quick Hitch Questions #13  
I had to put long bushings here to get the CAT 1 QH15 to mate up with the CAT 2 3PT on the WM75. It still has some play in it that I need to work on. All of my implements are CAT 1 and work fine on the WM75.

View attachment 739409

Will the ends of your 3pt hitch not fit inside the quick hitch?

/ Quick Hitch Questions #14  
I was thinking the same thing. Those pins sticking out wouldn't last long for me.

/ Quick Hitch Questions #15  
Will the ends of your 3pt hitch not fit inside the quick hitch?
That was one of those make it work temporarily things. I am going to adjust it so there is no slack for this mowing season.

/ Quick Hitch Questions #16  
Which starts this weekend. :(

/ Quick Hitch Questions #17  
I also just bought the Speeco Cat1 eHitch. GoodWorksTractors. I like it. Shipped UPS, got it in 2 days.

/ Quick Hitch Questions
I also just bought the Speeco Cat1 eHitch. GoodWorksTractors. I like it. Shipped UPS, got it in 2 days.
Good to hear. I'm ordering one today.

/ Quick Hitch Questions
Okey Doke. . . Ordered the Speeco. Thanks for y’all’s help.