Rain

/ Rain #21  
We had 3 fatalities from the weather Monday evening. More severe weather predicted for Thursday evening.

/ Rain #22  
Rain - what is that??? So far this year I have received 6.45 inches - as logged on my Davis Vantage Pro 2. And we are now going into our dry season.

6.45 inches - that's just a tad over one inch per month. I couldn't even raise popcorn with that little rain.
What's typical for your area? I've always associated eastern Washington with being semi-desert.

/ Rain #23  
We are on the other side of the feast or famine deal. I have had 1.63" for the year so far.

/ Rain #24  
What's typical for your area? I've always associated eastern Washington with being semi-desert.
That's us Oaktree - semi arid. A little dryer than normal. A whole lot less snow than normal. This condition goes back more than five years.

A lot more effort and money being spent on wildfire education and control. I've been able to dodge all wildfires - so far.

/ Rain
We had 3 fatalities from the weather Monday evening. More severe weather predicted for Thursday evening.
Deaths from high water crossings?
Looks like La. will get the same front that is coming through Tx on Thurs. Predicting rains tomorrow
with some sun, then the major front later in the day/evening. Clear on Fri.

/ Rain #28  
We are on the other side of the feast or famine deal. I have had 1.63" for the year so far.
Yes, but you a good supply of kolaches. :geek:

/ Rain #29  
And now Canada has some 100 wildfires that will be p7mping smoke into my beautiful blue skys
We are already getting that smoke. (n)

We have been getting enough rain to get us out of drought conditions and the farmers are getting the fields planted. Good times. I even have all the garden in and it is looking good. No humming birds yet for some reason. :unsure:

/ Rain #30  
Deaths from high water crossings?
Looks like La. will get the same front that is coming through Tx on Thurs. Predicting rains tomorrow
with some sun, then the major front later in the day/evening. Clear on Fri.
One death was a woman in a camper that got blown over. The other 2 were a woman and her unborn child that had a tree fall on their mobile home.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2013 Ford F750 Dump Truck, (A35430)
2013 Ford F750...
2010 SHOP BUILT 130 BBL STEEL VACUUM TANK TRAILER (A34773)
2010 SHOP BUILT...
1036 329D JOHN DEERE SKID STEER LOADER C/A W/16'' TRACKS 2848HRS 2848 S/N:1T0329DAKB0197722 (A35837)
1036 329D JOHN...
2013 FORD EXPLORER (A34773)
2013 FORD EXPLORER...
2013 FORD F-450(INOPERABLE) (A34773)
2013 FORD...
2011 MO TRAILER CORP. FB (A34773)
2011 MO TRAILER...