Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #311  
Before I bought this one I did a Google search for Farm King blower reviews and all the ones I found reported good results. One YouTube video with a Farm King blower had comments questioning the open gears. The owner said he had his blower for quite a while and no issues. So I figured it wouldn't be an issue.

I also have a cab and can't hear the blower running unless I'm outside. Maybe this is normal but I'm gun shy after the initial problems with this blower and want to make sure it is normal or have it fixed when the other repairs are made.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #312  
shooterdon; sent you a PM.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019
Unbelievable, worst winter of all time in terms of no snow. Can't believe it. It snowed around Thanksgiving, then we had one nice 5 inch storm that I missed because I had to go to Florida. I was so upset I missed that one. Even worse, when I went to Florida it was freezing. It was 40 degrees with a 40 mph wind.

The next 10 days look quiet, which brings us to March. So depressing to have a snowless winter. The brand new inverter blower only got used twice so far. Not to start a mess, but this is the shift of the new climate. The winter snow industry in the Northeast is in dire straits. No snow on the slopes, and the snow mobile trails are not white.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #314  
OM, we are down on snow as well. Have only needed to use the new FarmKing blower a half dozen times but I really to like it over the plow truck I used last year.

I figured the blower was "free" with the money I got for the beater plow truck; then add in plates and insurance every year; and the $400-800 a year it was costing me in maintenance. I would get the truck stuck about every third time I used it trying to push the mounds of snow up. No problems with the tractor.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #315  
We still have plenty of winter left and we have time for a wet snow March storm or two yet.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #316  
It sucks to hear you guys with new blowers aren't getting snow. I can relate to how you feel. I got a new cab tractor and a new inverted blower this year, so I'm happy when the forecast calls for snow. However if we don't get snow for a few days I begin to go into tractor / snowblower withdrawals.:laughing:

We've had a very unusual winter. Had one event that dropped 4 feet of snow in 24 hrs, then rain for over a week and now snow again. Blew 6" of wet stuff yesterday and today it's -10C and snowing again.

I'm sure liking the inverted blower, just wish mine wasn't a lemon. In any case Farm King has offered to replace this one with a new one. Still waiting to see when they can get an orange one to me. All they have in stock is a grey one. I may end up breaking down and taking the grey one but would much prefer orange.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #317  
That's pretty good on Farm King's part.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #318  
That's pretty good on Farm King's part.

I agree. The only possible pitfall I can see coming up, is shipping costs. I already paid to have this one shipped to a drop center over an hour from here and obviously don't want to pay for shipping the new one or returning this one. I have no problem with loading this one up and taking it back to the drop center and picking up another one from there, even though that will probably cost 4 hrs of my time , including the loading and unloading, plus $40 worth of fuel.

This could have gone a lot worse and turned into a real hassle, if they tried to go by the letter of the warranty. I think there are 2 reasons they have been so cooperative. One being that the dealer I bought from was on top of this, pushing for a satisfactory solution and 2) this was a severe issue that happened within the first hundred feet of operation. Obviously there was a serious flaw with this particular blower, for that to happen. I think it was just an assembly issue. Maybe it was the last one put together on the Friday of a long weekend and the guys were in a hurry to get out of the plant, lol.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #319  
I hope they use it as a lesson for the assembly crew. I also like your fix (the collar). I wouldn't be afraid your old one as a steeply discounted "refurbished model"

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019
Hilbilly, happy to hear they are giving you a new unit. I like the gray color. Mine is gray and it looks good. If it were orange it would be too much orange. Like wearing an orange suit with gray shoes, or wearing an orange suit with orange shoes. Too much