Red-Neck Mailbox ???

/ Red-Neck Mailbox ??? #31  
You guys are hopeless. Here, I'll try again...

1668693030208.png

1668693043195.png

/ Red-Neck Mailbox ??? #32  
I have seen a few around that have a post made out of a HUGE cam shaft. I have plenty of rednecks where I live, I will start looking for more redneck mailboxes.

/ Red-Neck Mailbox ??? #34  
A bent over bearded lady o_O
Well if that ain't redneck I don't know what is :ROFLMAO:🤣:ROFLMAO:

/ Red-Neck Mailbox ??? #37  
This is the type of mailbox that we have down the street about 1/2 mile away. Rural, but not creative.

1668833547303.png

/ Red-Neck Mailbox ??? #39  
I like your mailbox posts. Unfortunately, my post is dictated by the State DOT since I live on a state highway. They provide the post, reflectors and set the post. I provide the mailbox, they do everything else, so no fancy posts. The one they provide meets their breakaway specs. They came thru a couple of years after I bought our place and replaced all the posts the property owners had put in, including a really nice one down the road a ways.
sounds like a pain...didn't realize state government has such sway in Texas. regards,

/ Red-Neck Mailbox ??? #40  
There has been a few bad accidents over the years in Illinois where someone hits one of these large mailboxes and launches it in to someone or some other bad result. I think the state dot enforces just a regular mailbox on a post but you still see some different ones on backroads.