Regen Issues

/ Regen Issues #21  
The OP joined, made the post and has not been back. Why start a conversation if you have no interest in the topic? They may not even have a tractor.
Ah, the Internet age! OP posted one day prior to your comment. Sometimes a person gets caught up in other things. I wouldn't think it a fair assessment for only one or two days absence. But, I think no matter what someone's intent and or lack of follow up it's a good idea to lay out what folks believe with regards to trouble-shooting, as threads like these are of value to others: I suspect that many a myth can be nuked by folks following up with facts. All said, the fact that the OP gave no hour meter reading or age on the tractor makes me a bit suspicious: someone able to afford a tractor such as this, I'd hope, wouldn't be ignorant about these being pretty standard points to note.

Regarding the basics of the claims about water in fuel, don't all tractors (newer ones, and especially bigger ones) have sensors for this? I know that my Kioti does: and I know that it works- I had issues with water from a stupid, cheap, locking fuel cap (came on the tractor; dealer kindly replaced with a revised/better one). HPFPs, as much as I understand/know, don't like water at all and that they'd tend to be the first thing to start balking: ones such as the Bosch CP4 like to outright explode. I suppose that a lot of water entering the combustion chamber is going to result in reduced combustion and higher particulate matter hitting the DPF. I would guess that water would, at the very least, cause increased wear to the HPFP, and that one would see reduced pressures as a result- lower fueling. Not familiar enough with common-rail; so, unsure how this would then affect the injectors. As RickB noted, and I seem to recall reading of such (though pertaining to diesel trucks), the Denso injectors are known to have issues. I think that being able to test the injectors would be the way to isolate this issue: not likely something regular dealers could do? CR fueling component parts swapping can be a pretty risky/costly approach; I can understand why dealers get nervous when facing such issues- I know that car/truck manufacturers have completely stonewalled dealers and customers: refer to VW, Ford, BMW (though BMW recently has started recalling for pump issues).

/ Regen Issues #22  
Anyone else have problems with Regen on M7060 Kubota? Dealer replaced entire Emmissions and injectors about a year ago and now non stop regen. Warranty runs out in December and now they are saying water in diesel causing problem. 11 k to change components. No loss of power while driving
Under Federal Law, all emissions components are warranted for 5 years. No exceptions.

/ Regen Issues #24  
The OP joined, made the post and has not been back. Why start a conversation if you have no interest in the topic? They may not even have a tractor.
Yes, that is wierd. But it's just possible the OP try to log back in and forgot his password. So rather than reset password, he just starts a new account.

Last edited: