Replace 1156LL head light with LED

/ Replace 1156LL head light with LED #21  
Thank you for the last few replies- I thought the sockets were wired backwards from what is normal. There are no spades at the socket and I haven't figured out how to unplug the harness to see if I can reverse it there. If you look at the first picture you can see the connector. Is it worth bothering to try to figure out how to disconnect it to see if I can reverse polarity there or should I just snip the feed wires and swap them there?
Before cutting wires I would first try the instructions I added below to your first pic, tab to push pointed at by red arrow on left socket then separation instructions on right socket. Looking at your picture it should work but have no idea if it will expose terminals that are swappable.
20171114_105728.jpg

/ Replace 1156LL head light with LED
Before cutting wires I would first try the instructions I added below to your first pic, tab to push pointed at by red arrow on left socket then separation instructions on right socket. Looking at your picture it should work but have no idea if it will expose terminals that are swappable.
View attachment 529585

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

/ Replace 1156LL head light with LED #24  
I tried to get the wires out of the connector first and couldn't get them to go. I figured rather than messing up the socket I'll just snip the wires. I swapped them and put them back together with weatherproof butt connectors. They should be good now.