Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler

/ Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler #81  
   / Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler #82  
My Lock n Lubes work on everything I have except the recessed zerks on my LS loader. For them I just grab my spare standard gun and do them.

I have LnLs on my Kobalt air operated gun and 2nd on Lincoln hand operated gun. Very happy with them.

If you are happy using 2 guns, I am happy for you. :)

/ Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler #84  
If you are happy using 2 guns, I am happy for you. :)

Actually have 3 guns, you can now be absolutely ecstatic for me.

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1462451813.567224.jpg

/ Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler #86  
Haven't used mine much but found the other day it will get stuck as easy as any other if the fitting doesn't take grease and you pump pressure to the tip. Rebuilt a stabilizer cylinder the other day. Replaced the fitting, stuck a probe through the hole to clean it out, wiped off the pin, and for some reason it still didn't take grease. LnL stuck tight on the fitting and would not release. Had to pull wiggle and tug to get it off. Kind of defeats the purpose. A normal coupler could have been loosened by turning the end.

/ Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler #87  
Haven't used mine much but found the other day it will get stuck as easy as any other if the fitting doesn't take grease and you pump pressure to the tip. Rebuilt a stabilizer cylinder the other day. Replaced the fitting, stuck a probe through the hole to clean it out, wiped off the pin, and for some reason it still didn't take grease. LnL stuck tight on the fitting and would not release. Had to pull wiggle and tug to get it off. Kind of defeats the purpose. A normal coupler could have been loosened by turning the end.

It's clear you needed more grease guns so you could have chosen the proper tool for the job..... :)

/ Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler #88  
Due to me raving about the LNL several times, a friend with an old Ford found the LNL to be not near as useful as it is on mine and has gone back to a regular coupling due to the bulk of the LNL interfering with the placement of his particular fittings.

I have several fittings at the front of my Kioti that I was finally able to grease only after purchasing the LNL and a Dewalt electric grease gun. I could not hold the standard coupler in place under pressure from either type of grease gun. And with the LNL attached to my manual Lincoln grease gun, my abused tendonitis ridden elbows could not develop enough pressure to force any grease into these particular fittings.

Not sure what is causing the problem but I replaced the zerks to no avail. With the combination of the LNL and the electric Dewalt, along with an adapter suggested by k0ua for the zerks under the floorboard, greasing my tractor has become very easy. Previously it was a real PITA and did not greased as often as it does now..

/ Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler #89  
It's clear you needed more grease guns so you could have chosen the proper tool for the job..... :)

I installed the LnL on my fourth grease gun. I use different grease for different applications.

I need to pull the new fitting to see if it caused my problem. I purchased two bags to replace all the fittings on my backhoe and it was the only one I've installed so far.

/ Review - LockNLube Grease Gun Coupler #90  
Do you guys have a permit to carry these grease guns :eek: