Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor?

/ Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor? #1  

Sid Post

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey 5711D, Kubota L4600, Kubota B2601
Everything Attachments no longer carries these so, it is time to look somewhere else.

I have a Massey 5711D with a Euro mount loader. I have a Euro-to-SSQA adaptor coming thanks to EA.com so, I thought I could score one of their Skid Steer rock buckets but no joy! 😭

Where should I look for a good bucket to use for rocks (gravel to 4x4) and root-loaded ground? My high-capacity bucket on it now just isn't built for harsher service like this so, a heavier option is needed near term.

TIA,
Sid

/ Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor? #2  
Try ANBO. anbomfg.com Located in NE WA state. They will make just about anything you might need. They will know what your tractor can handle and will not let you "over purchase" on bucket size/weight.

/ Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor? #3  
Express steel attachments along with tomahawlk are both made in the US and have rock buckets I believe. ES also ships for free..at leaste they did my forks.

/ Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor? #4  
Not 100%, but MTL has some rock rake grapples that may suit your task. Looks like they also have some hd buckets. Don't see a rock bucket, per se.

/ Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor?
Not 100%, but MTL has some rock rake grapples that may suit your task. Looks like they also have some hd buckets. Don't see a rock bucket, per se.

Heard from them today. No buckets at all for sale.

/ Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor?
Thanks for the follow up. They must be focusing more on grapples and forks.

Said they couldn't compete on price with other makers. Looked like their stuff was very high quality and with that, a price that apparently didn't work in the marketplace. :(

/ Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor? #8  
   / Rock bucket or hard-use bucket for my tractor? #9  
Everything Attachments no longer carries these so, it is time to look somewhere else.

I have a Massey 5711D with a Euro mount loader. I have a Euro-to-SSQA adaptor coming thanks to EA.com so, I thought I could score one of their Skid Steer rock buckets but no joy! 😭

Where should I look for a good bucket to use for rocks (gravel to 4x4) and root-loaded ground? My high-capacity bucket on it now just isn't built for harsher service like this so, a heavier option is needed near term.

TIA,
Sid
I did not realize EA quit carrying buckets. But I bought one from them and it was built by these folks. It is a good quality bucket and think you can buy directly from them. If not I bet they will tell you were you can get them from.