ROLL BACK VS this

/ ROLL BACK VS this #21  
Both, the slideback the single most handy thing I've got. But that type of truck would be able to do about 75% of the stuff. Put a winch on it & you could pull dead things on. It would be nice as a CDL cheater. That hydraulic dovetail would weigh much less than a slideback body with the same capacity, therefore you could haul more on it. The body wouldn't need the mounting rails so it would be lower. I've looked before at one, I think it was named a Retriever " Low Rider". Awsome, air powered dovetail, low profile front platform for cab tractors. Just couldn't justify a new truck over the current slideback.

/ ROLL BACK VS this #22  
you can put that little tractor almost on a 5x12 single (heavy duty) axle trailer!. Just kidding get a 16ft tandem hitch type trailer with e-brakes and pull with your trucks. Trailer would be around $1500 new and 800-1200 slightly used. Alot cheaper than even a beat up rollback.

/ ROLL BACK VS this #23  
He's been dreaming of a single do it all tractor toting, dumping, wrecker truck for years. Here is the thing though, it has to be 3' tall so he can load it with his little tractor.

News flash, it does not exist. What I do not get is he has been talking about this for 3 years now so in reality he really does not need it. If so he would have bought it 2 years and 11 months ago.;)

Just talk

Chris

I agree. Lbrown has talked about laibility all the time with tractors off your own land, he has 3 simalar sized tractors with low hours on each all on 2 acres. Not sure of his needs for towing his BX's somewhere. LBrown- you have 3 trucks ? all running and on road ? for what ? What does your wife drive? What's your need to dump and load with truck and your BX? Maybe a dump trailer is better?

The rollback you posted shows a higher pucker factor when driving up on it compared to just having a 12-16ft landscape trailers. Towing with dodge 50 ? out of the question. If memory serves right, those little pickups rated at 3500lbs. not sure of your other trucks. What is it rated at ? Perhaps lbrown more info will help. is this a dream post or what are you looking for to do ?

/ ROLL BACK VS this #24  
   / ROLL BACK VS this #25  
   / ROLL BACK VS this #26  
That bed is a LEDWELL or they make one like that good load angle but you loose alot of bed space

/ ROLL BACK VS this #27  
LB should just get one of these. I'm willing to bet he could get 3 BX's, a D-50, 1 Nissan and 1 Toyota in one trip. Probably have room for some dirt too. :)

Attachments

• rolloff.jpg
    rolloff.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 86
   / ROLL BACK VS this #28  
I love it. He could then load the dirt into the D-50 truck. Oh, wait that will not work. He would need a CDL. Dang nabit!

Chris

/ ROLL BACK VS this #30  
my toyota tacoma 4x4 4-cylinder would no problem towing that little tractor of his on a my single axle landscape trailer rated at 3500lbs.

i wouldnt hesitate to put that in the bed of my '92 dodge ram w/ cummins power