Rolled the rtv 900

/ Rolled the rtv 900 #1  

ttener

Tractor
NH 33D
So, it was a super slow low speed event last night. I left it on its side overnight, because it was just too dark and unsafe to setup a side pull with a winch on a tree to get it back on her feet.

Anyway, slight damage to door hinge and one side light. The big problem is now the steering wheel just spins freely without engaging the front wheels. Is this a hydraulic steering system?

I’m gonna let it sit for a day so all the fluids find their rightful place. Then check them all and add what may have leaked out.

Anyone ever have this prob before? I can’t find any online ref for the steering system. Thanks!

/ Rolled the rtv 900 #2  
make sure to pull the plugs before you spin it over.

/ Rolled the rtv 900 #3  
At least turn the engine over a few times by hand before trying to start it. Don't force it. If fluid is above a piston, it is called hydro-lock and you can bend a rod by cranking it. You may have to pull the injectors to release the fluid.

/ Rolled the rtv 900
Thanks for all the advice. Closing this loop… pulled glow plugs and cranked it a few times. Put them back and it fired right up. Still running great and plowing snow last week.

/ Rolled the rtv 900
I let my drunk buddy drive thru the woods at night.

/ Rolled the rtv 900 #9  
What turned out to be the steering problem?

/ Rolled the rtv 900
Yeah, he got too close to the edge on a hill and it just slid off the trail and slowly rolled
over. It was a bear to upright. I had snatch blocks on trees and literally had to jerk it like 10 times with a 33hp tractor to get it to even begin to want to go upright. 1 star. Would not recommend.

IMG_8888.jpg

IMG_8887.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8888.jpg
    IMG_8888.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 104