Sawmill Forum?

/ Sawmill Forum? #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
This isn't my idea, I'm just trying to expand on a request which I believe that N80 has already made to the management. There are a lot of TBN members who are experienced sawyers, while several of us have recently picked up new band sawmills and are trying to learn how to use them. Would it make sense to have a forum dedicated to that, and is there enough interest among members here to have it?

To make this interesting and find out how many own them, anybody who responds here and has a sawmill, add it to the number below.

/ Sawmill Forum? #2  
My son in law bought a Woodland Mills bandsaw more than two years ago, and we have used it extensively. It's a great machine, and we're very happy with it. My biggest beam is a cedar 8" x 8" x 16.5'. I built a pavilion off the house, as well as many other projects.

Sawing 4.jpg

IMG_6987.JPG

/ Sawmill Forum? #3  
My son in law bought a Woodland Mills bandsaw more than two years ago, and we have used it extensively. It's a great machine, and we're very happy with it. My biggest beam is a cedar 8" x 8" x 16.5'. I built a pavilion off the house, as well as many other projects.

Beautiful work!

/ Sawmill Forum? #4  
Nice

/ Sawmill Forum? #5  
I'd love to read a sawmill forum here, but I've got nothing of my own to add to the discussion.
Yet.

/ Sawmill Forum? #6  
Firewood Hoarders Club Sawmilling subforum: