Scalping The Lawn

/ Scalping The Lawn #1  

sherbs

Tractor
B7500
Hi All, I mow a few yards for fun and $. Have a 60" mid mount ground roller mower mounted to a Kubota B7500. Two of the yards I did last season seemed to go a little bald here and there. Anyone had any luck with a roller mod or any additions to cut down or lessen the scalping? Thanks!

/ Scalping The Lawn #2  
was there a recall on the mower to add the wheels? there was on one of my jdeere mowers and it fixed the problem. if not, see your local welder to have them add them on.

/ Scalping The Lawn
Thank you for the idea, I will call my dealer and check.

/ Scalping The Lawn #4  
I have a few spots but most seem from the tires and my driving. Lots of torque on those tires.

/ Scalping The Lawn #5  
There is a Kubota roller mod, it is called the BX with suspended deck, 60 in MMM. No scalping, just smooth cutting.
J

/ Scalping The Lawn #6  
A roller mod? More details.

/ Scalping The Lawn #7  
Bo, I was being smart, /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif, there is no roller mod to the BX. I was inferring that the real solution to the fellows 7500's scalping is a BX with it's far superior suspended MMM.
J

/ Scalping The Lawn #8  
Got me. As I tell the folks on my radio shows; I ain't the smartest person in the world, but I am one of the better looking ones.

/ Scalping The Lawn
Been there, did that. Had a BX2200 with a 54" deck, FEL, Plow and Cab, traded for the 7500. sherbs